Walking Home with Lucas

Y/n's POV:

So I'm walking out of school with my squad - Alissa, Chantel, Ayla and Y/Bff/n and cross the road to the other side.

I stop to tie my laces by the little brick wall and Ayla waves good bye and gets into her Mum's car. Chantel and Alissa are busy chatting about the new shoes they want to buy while Y/Bff/n is standing next to me just looking around while humming to 'Unforgettable' by French Montana.

She then nudges me. "Y/Bff/n, I am trying to do something, wait!" I huff in annoyance while struggling to tie my laces properly.

Suddenly two hands reach down and tie my laces. I look up and smile when I see Lucas.

"Thanks, babe." I grin happily, now that he's here.

"Anytime, baby." He winks at me.

Lucas is in his school uniform with his big light brown coat and earphones on, just like me. Y/bff/n says 'hi' but then frowns.

"Hey, where's Marcus?"

"Oh, he went to the shops."

"C'mon, let's go then!" She drags us both to the direction of the shops. We quickly say goodbye to Alissa and Chantel and start walking.

While we were walking, I notice the group of popular boys who were thankfully way ahead of us, ut as we got closer to the shops, they went in.

Ugh, I really don't like those cocky bastards. I mean some of them are nice but still.

Lucas and Marcus don't come to our school but Lucas knows about these guys, I tell him everything. So we all walk into the shop together while some of the boys glance at us. Lucas walks behinds me while I walk around the boys until I spot Marcus down an aisle.

Y/Bff/n runs straight to him and attacks him with a hug while I nod over to him and he nods back with a big smile.

I grab a big pack of Skittles and go to the Till. I pay for my Skittles and take my change, as I'm turning around I accidentally bump into someone and drop the money.

"Shit, I'm sorry." I mumble and look up to the guy, Zack. He picks up the money and hands it to me.

"Thanks."

"No problem." He smiles and walks away.

I glance at Lucas who looks a little angry but just roll my eyes. We're about to walk out when Marcus calls me.

"Yeah?" I reply.

"Are you guys going?"

"No, we're waiting outside."

"Okay."

We finally walk out and pass by the boys and wait by a tree. I open the pack of Skittles and Lucas immediately takes a handful and shoves it into his face and I do the same. We look at each other and start laughing because we look ridiculous with our mouths full.

As soon as we see Y/Bff/n and Marcus walk out, we start walking ahead of them. Lucas and I continue shoving Skittles in our mouths until there's only one more Skittle left.

We both look at each other and reach for it but he grabs it first.

"Aw, that's not fair, Lucas!" I whine.

"Yes it is." He smirks back.

"No it's not." I fold my arms and walk faster, away from him. I turn around the corner towards our Apartments and walk onto the front garden.

"Y/n, wait!" Lucas shouts but I don't listen and carry on walking when suddenly a hand grabs me and pulls me against a tree.

Great. Now I'm pressed on a tree by Lucas.