First Date with Marcus

A/N: 43K Reads (05/12/17) THANK Y'ALL SO MUCH!!

Your POV:

You waited in the lift, dreading the moment when you would arrive on the floor that Marcus Dobre lived on. Your stomach was churning and your heartbeat quickened with every floor you passed. You arrived at the fifth floor and the two metal doors opened, allowing you to walk onto the platform. You took a deep breath, walking out, and stepping slowly up to number 913. Your hand quivered before you place your knuckled on the wood, pounding softly.

When you knocked the second time, the door opened on its own. 

You smiled, pushing the door open even further, allowing you to walk through and into the beautiful room lit by candle light. Your eyes darted around the room, pictures on the walls, most of Marcus' friends and the rest of his family.

You caught sight of red rose petals on the floor, leading you to the destination. When you arrived, you noticed you were on a balcony, which overlooked a large body of water, the table sat in the middle of the balcony, rose petals surrounding the two wooden chairs. 

 There were two plates that were covered, you made your way over to them, and as you began to lift the silver covering, two hands were placed on you waist, and lips were placed on your neck. 

You smiled, inhaling his scent. 

Flowers and vanilla.

"You look beautiful," His lips hovered at your ear before placing a quick kiss on your earlobe. Shivers rose on your arm. You smiled and snorted, replying to his compliment.

"Not really, I would've dressed a lot better if I had known how first class this was going to be."

 He stood in front of you now, looking over your outfit, and smiling. He took your hand, leading you to the table, he opened up the chair for you, sliding you in, "You are gorgeous," He whispered in your ear before taking his seat.

***

After eating your spaghetti bolognese and your chocolate covered strawberries, Marcus led you back inside his house.

 He gave you a grand tour, then he stopped by the pictures on his walls, explaining each one and when it took place. You stopped at one particular one, it was him as a little boy, being held by his mom while he attempted to blow out his birthday candles.

"Aww," You spoke, taking the picture off the wall. Marcus stood behind you, you could hear him laugh behind you. 

He dug his face in your hair, obviously he was embarrassed. Soon, you felt his lips on the crook of your neck and your breath hitched. He kissed your sweet spot, chills running up and down your body. He sucked, and bit lightly, then traced his tongue over the mark that would surely be there. He removed his mouth away from that spot, then blowing cool air onto it. You smiled, shivering and shaking. You tried to place the picture back on the wall, but you were distracted by Marcus' lips tracing kisses up and down your neck and shoulders.

You finally placed it on the wall, turning slowly. 

He was centimetres from your face and his breath was blown onto your skin. He leaned in, his lips applying pressure to yours. You kissed back, wrapping your hands around his neck, pulling him closer. His hands found the lowest part of your waist, wrapping around and placing the edge of his fingertips at the top of your butt.

When his tongue entered your mouth and he had backed you up against the wall, that's when you pulled away breathlessly. Lust was in Marcus' eyes and you shook your head.

"Not until the third date," You winked, showing yourself out of the house, leaving Marcus craving for more.

A/N: Don't forget to vote and check out my Dobre Preferences!

All the love. X

-S