Hide and Seek with Marcus

A/N: Song - Wolves by One Direction

Your POV:

"Hide and Seek!" I shout.

All the boys cheer.

"Not it!" Alex shouts out.

"Me neither." Jake says.

"That leaves it to Neels." I point to him.

"HEYY! Ugh.. I wanted to count. Never mind, I'll just hide." Marcus sighs.

"Marcus is only fine with it became he has a crush on you!" Lucas yells from across the hall, as he was already looking for a hiding spot.

I laugh and everybody began to scramble across the room for a spot to hide in, Neels begins to count from 50. Marcus appears out of nowhere and began to tug at my hand.

" I know a spot Neels may never find us." Marcus grins.

I nod and the both of us run towards the stairs, where there was a little door underneath. Marcus opens the door and pulls me in before softly closing it. Marcus and I hide in the dark, behind a bunch of boxes.

"It's dark in here Marcus, I'm scared.."

I feel a pair of arms hug me softly, and I nearly jumped out of my skin.

"It's just me, baby girl. You'll be safe as long as I'm in here with you." Marcus whispers.

I couldn't see it, but I could sense his smile.

"Thank you, Marcus."

"You deserve it.." He replies.

It was quiet for the rest of the time, until we both hear the Lucas shouting from outside, trying to look for the both of us. Marcus laughed lightly, as did I.

"Have you played alone with the guys before?" I ask him curiously.

" Yeah.. I have."He chuckles.

"Did you ever hide in here?"

"Nope. First time, but I realized that they probably won't even bother searching for us in here because it's so dusty and dark.." Marcus admits.

Marcus and I both heard the sound of a door opening and it was suddenly bright, making me squint at the brightness. "See? I told you nobody was in here." I hear Neels' voice. Marcus bit the insides of his cheeks in order to keep himself from bursting.

 "Heyy.. is that.." Jake's voice enters the room. 

My eyes widen as footsteps came nearer towards us.

 "My old panda onesie?" We both giggle lightly, trying to prevent ourselves from laughing. 

Marcus smiles into my eyes and we both began to lean in without realizing it. 

"You make me happy, Y/n.." Marcus whispers, but before the both of us could touch lips we were cut off with a shout. 

"Found you Marcus! Found you Y/n!" Neels grins widely in triumph

. "God dammit, Neels. How did you find us?" Marcus laughs. 

"Like it wasn't obvious.. I heard you both giggle." Neels smirks at us. 

Marcus stands up, pulling me as well. I pat your jeans to get rid of any dust. 

"So.. who's it?" Marcus says. 

" Lucas, but it's getting kinda late now. We should probably head for bed." Neels glances at his watch. 

"Aww, come on Neels! One more round!" Alex pleads. 

" You promise?" Neels looks at Alex. 

"Cross my heart." Alex draws an 'x' against his chest. 

Lucas begins to count and we all rush off to hide again, I was still running with Marcus.

 "Want to hide together again? Or.." Marcus smiles cutely.

 "Yeah, sure. But if we get caught first I'm going to kill you." I tell him. 

"Jesus, woman, chill. This is the last round; we won't even get to be it." Marcus chuckles lightly. 

"Whatever. Let's just find a hiding spot before Lucas will come and hunt us down." Marcus then leads me into a dark corridor,

 I almost swear this man had an obsession with hiding in dark places. 

" Why here Marcus?" I frown at him. 

"So nobody would be able to see us when I do this.." In less than a second Marcus crashes his lips onto mine in a passionate kiss. My hands immediately rushed to tangle into his brown hair while his were at my hips. His fingers trailed underneath my shirt for a bit before he pulls away slowly. One of his hands travels up my body to hold me at the nape of my neck. I blush a deep red color as his lips slowly presses open kisses on my neck. 

"Baby girl.. you make me want to do so many things.." He lips trail against my skin.

 I could feel myself growing needy by the minute and Marcus presses his lips onto mine again.

 I pull at his hair tightly, emitting a groan to escape from his mouth.

 "Then do them.. I dare you." I breathe.  

A/N: I cba to make a part 2 so don't ask. I am just so tired from school and I can't even think. Hope you enjoyed this and don't forget to vote and check out my other books!

Facts:

-  Zumba is so much fun but it makes you so tired. 

- Currently listening to the MITAM album by 1D.

- I'd rather die than watch a horror movie in the cinema, whoever can watch movies like 'IT' in the cinema are some brave people. I'd legit piss my pants in a cinema. I'd rather watch horror movies at home with my family. I can't watch them alone OH HELL NO! I could watch them alone if I've already watched it before like 'Insidious' which I've watched all of them a couple times.

Anyways...I'M GETTING 1D FEEELSSSS INFANFfQF. 

- S