Your Birthday with Lucas

A/N: This is written in 3rd person which is slightly different from my usual layout btw. I will do a Marcus version, I promise!

October 12th 10:09 am

Y/n carefully brushed the curls with her fingers making them look more loose and bouncy.

"There. Perfect." she thought to herself as she admired her appearance in the mirror.

Y/n was wearing a purple skater dress with black fishnets and black ankle boots which made her appear more taller than she really is. After applying the last coat of mascara, Y/n straightened out the creases on her dress and rushed downstairs. As she was coming down the stairs she stopped halfway as she happened to see her mum looking at her from the bottom of the staircase with the biggest and warmest smile.

She had never seen her mum smile like that in a very long time.

"Happy birthday sweetie" her mom grinned while holding a batch of freshly baked chocolate donuts.

Y/n's face lit up as she ran down the stairs and embraced her mum in a hug trying not squish the box of goodness she was holding.

"Thank you mum. I love you" Y/n smiled.

Her mouth watered as she stood staring at the deliciousness in the box.

"16 donuts for the birthday girl, my lord look how big my baby is getting!!" Her mother exclaimed.

"I still remember when I first brought you home from the hospital 16 years ago so small and fragile and now look at you, a strong, beautiful young woman standing in front of me today" her mother smiled trying to hold back the tears gleaming in her eyes.

"Aw, mum" Y/n whispered as her mum embraced her in another motherly hug. After 5 minutes of holding on to each other, they finally let go

"Oh crap" said Y/n biting her bottom lip when she noticed the time on her phone. She grabbed one of the chocolatey sugary goodness and gobbled it in her mouth.

"Donuts for breakfast, Hell yes." She squirmed to herself. its her birthday, the one day in the year where she gets to be spoilt and eat twice as much sugar her body can take so she was not going to let this opportunity go to waste.

Grabbing her school bag she gave her mom a quick peck on the cheek before she headed out the door.

"Bye mum, Love you"

"Bye honey have a great day at school!"

10:22AM

"Mmhm now that was one delicious donut!" Y/n thought to herself as she finished chewing the last piece of it in her mouth.

Inhaling the cold breeze flowing in the air, Y/n couldn't help but smile as she felt so happy today. Reaching the school gate she heard someone shout after her. Recognizing the familiar voice, Y/n turned around to see Y/bff/n. Her best friend in the entire world running towards in lightning speed with her arms wide open holding a gift bag in each hand.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY!!!" Screamed Y/bff/n before throwing her hands around Y/n's neck engulfing her in a big hug. Stumbling back as the force of Y/bff/n launching herself at her like a damn cannonball was too much for Y/n to handle.

"GAWD I LOVE YOU SO MUCH" yelled back Y/n as she let go of Y/bff/n.

"Birthday present for the birthday girl" smiled Y/bff/n handing Y/n the gift bags before giving one last hug. The loudness of the two best friends attracted many people as they all came together forming a big crowd wishing Y/n happy brithday, people who she didn't even know, teachers and weirdly enough even her exes wished her. Y/n felt extremely happy knowing how many people loved and cared for her.