Awkward Situations with Marcus #1

Your POV:

I invited Marcus to come and have dinner with me and my parents and Lucas wanted to come too so I let him.

I sit in between the twins and my parents and my older brother sit opposite us.

My mum made her famous Shepherds Pie with Pudding for dessert. As we were eating, my parents would ask the twins questions like what they do now or how their parents are doing and genuine stuff like that.

My food was a little tasteless so I looked around the table for some salt and spot it in front of Marcus and my dad. My brother asks me for some water which I pass him and he pours it into his cup and takes a sip.

"Daddy, pass me the salt, please." I say, smiling at my dad.

Then all of a sudden, both Marcus and my dad reach for the salt. Marcus immediately let's go and nervously chuckles a 'sorry'.

My brother spits out his water and my mom tries to hide her smile and whacks my brother on the head. Lucas lets out a laugh but manages to cover it up by pretending to cough.

Marcus glances at me and blushes and I smirk slightly, while my dad finally passes me the salt.

I clear my throat and continue eating while Mom, my brother and Lucas have small smirks on their stupid faces.

My dad frowns and I roll my eyes and send Marcus a sympathetic smile.

We finish eating and my parents leave to go to their Bingo night. Once they leave, Lucas and my brother burst out laughing, tears coming out of their eyes.

Marcus covers his face with his hands in embarrassment. "Oh my God! That was so embarrassing, I can never look at your dad in the eye again."

I glare at the other boys and give Marcus a hug. "Don't worry, he didn't say anything."

"Daddy." My brother mimics me and Lucas helps him with teasing us.

"Oh shut the fuck up." I give them the finger and Marcus bites his lip.

I shake my head and pull him in for a long kiss.

Lucas and my brother make gagging noises and pretend to die on the floor, which we totally ignore, and continue to kiss.

A/N: I'm still cringing, oh my lord. That is awkward...

DONT FORGET TO CHECK OUT MY NEW BOOKS.