Words I Didn't Say (Lucas) // Part 1

A/N: FJEFGSEG THE INVITATION EP IS SOOOOO GOOOD!!!

Your POV:

I knew I shouldn't have come.

It's only hurting me even more, sitting here while I watch him walk over to another girl.

"Are you okay, y/n?" Marcus asks softly, looking genuinely worried for me.

I nod and give him a reassuring smile, "Yeah, I'm fine."

"Okay, time to record." Marcus switches on the camera and follows Lucas. I stay here in the booth trying to hold back my tears.

I watch Lucas approach the girl and flirts with her, the pretty girl blushes and twiddles with her hair.

I'll never forget the feeling of my heart breaking as he cups her cheek with his hand and brushes his lips against hers. Marcus squeals and cheers him on but I'm trembling helplessly as my stomach drops at the sight in front of me.

Small tears drip down my cheeks as Lucas finally pulls away from her and blushes deeply while grinning at the camera.

My heart aches deeply for those lips that should be kissing mine.

Those hands that should've been holding mine.

That smile that could've been for me.

I can't take it anymore, I had to leave this place. The image of Lucas kissing that girl burns into my brain, replaying over and over again. I choke back a sob as I push past people in the cafe to head to the exit as my vision becomes blurry with tears.

The twins call my name but I ignore them, needing to get away from Lucas and my stupid feelings for him.

It was my fault...

'Cause of the words I didn't say.

A/N: WAYHOOO 23K READS!!!! THANK YOUUU! (28/09/17)

Let me make this clear:

I DO NOT HATE LUCAS!

I WILL ALWAYS LOVE HIM FOREVER.

I AM JUST OVERREACTING BC HE KISSED THAT GIRL AGAIN,  OF COURSE I AM HAPPY IF HE IS HAPPY. I AM JUST BEING CHILDISH, I AM NOT HATING ON MY BABY. 

OKAY. 

I WAS IN A SAD MOOD THEREFORE MY MOODS AFFECT MY TYPE OF IMAGINE. IN THIS CASE, I AM SICK AND SAD SO I WROTE A SAD IMAGINE.

THANK YOU.