THE END

This is it.

THIS BOOK HAS OFFICIALLY ENDED! (08/06/2018)

Looking back at all it all, I started this book in like 2016 when I first started liking the Dobre Twins and now it's 2018 and I feel like I've moved on. Yes I enjoyed all the memories where I would spend my days looking forward to their videos and musical.lys and it was so much fun. I've watched them grow from like 3M subscribers to nearly 9M!! They've come so far and I am so proud of them.

Sadly, I felt like I needed to end this book because I've kinda opened a new chapter in my life and over time my writing has changed and I like new things now aka BTS and so most of my time is now dedicated to them except from the usual school stuff obvsly.

I am sorry for anyone who really wanted more but I feel like I've given enough and now I want to concentrate on my BTS Books and I do have a  Dobre Preferences book so you can check those out.

Thank you to everyone for reading my imagines and voting and leaving hilarious comments, you truly make my day and I love you so much! I've made a lot of new friends here thanks to the Dobres and it's just nice to fangirl with people who love the same thing as me.

I never really took this book seriously, I used to write imagines with my cousin and best friend for fun but then decided to post them here but then a lot of you started to like it and encouraged me to write more and so I did and here I am with 100K+ Reads.

I thank you from the bottom of my heart for reading this book and showing me lots of love.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

- S