Cooking with Lucas

Song: Holiday by Hrvy

Your POV:

"Beautiful, please hand me the batter so I can pour it into the pan." Lucas smiled over his shirtless shoulder.

We were baking for the local school's music bake sale. Lucas seemed to takeover so I became his assistant chef. It was kind of a lazy day. Lucas was literally just wearing shorts with his hair tossed about, while I attired sweatpants and a sports bra along with a messy bun. Right now, both of us were baking a vanilla cake. I started to giggle remembering the conversation when I first met him..

"What are you giggling at?" Lucas eyed me suspiciously as I came over to him with the batter. He probably thought I was planning to throw batter all over him.

"Well, exactly two years and four months ago was our first conversation. Do you remember what you said?" I smiled evilly at him.

"How could I forget such an embarrassing moment." Lucas huffed, but a smiled tugged at his lips as he encountered the memory in his mind.

"Oh, you were so adorable!" I smiled at him and hugged his bare chest. His body shook as he light heartedly chuckled. I let go off him and looked up to my wonderful boyfriend.

Lucas smiled and put a whip of batter on my nose.

"Hey, babe!" I backed away with a fake pout.

"I'm just playing doll. Here I'll lick it off. " He cooed in mockery.

I stuck my tongue out and evilly said, "EWW, cooties!! I'll just do this!" I told him and catapulted batter onto his abs.

"This means war!" Lucas yells playfully.

Those three words lead to a full on baker's war with batter. The only reason it ended was because I was out of batter.

"You have more batter on you so I WIN!!! LOSER! LOSER! LOSER!" Lucas chanted in circles around me.

"Fine. Let me give the winner his victory kiss!" I wink at him.

Lucas grins widely and picks me up, places me on the counter, and connects our lips forcefully. Even covered in cake batter, it is an intimate moment as us two move our lips in perfect sync We hadn't had sex yet though. It wasn't that I didn't want to do it with my hot, dancer boyfriend, it's just I wanted to know he cared more about me than benefits. But I was positive he did really care about me, so why not make this moment more memorable.

"Hey Dobre, why don't we go clean up in the shower?" I smile playfully at him and then nip his bottom lip. He smiled hungrily and carried me off to the shower.

I'll just say that was one steamy shower..  

A/N: Don't forget to vote and check out my books.

All the love. x

- S