Mi Gente (Lucas)

Your POV:

Today for PE we were doing Zumba and I am really excited because I love dancing. Lucas is ecstatic, he can't wait to start dancing. First Miss Norman tells us to warm up while she sets up the music and the video. Lucas and I decide to jog around for a bit until Miss calls us back.

"Alright, grab a mat. We're going to do some yoga first." Miss instructs, handing us all a mat. 

"I've never done Yoga before." I say,setting my mat besides Lucas' mat.

"I don't really like Yoga." Lucas shrugs.

We sit on the mat and watch Miss Norman demonstrate the stretches we have to do. It looks pretty easy so it shouldn't be that hard. She turns the music on and 'Titanium' by Sia starts playing through the big speakers. Lucas and I bob our heads to the beat as we start doing some Yoga.

"I'm starting to like yoga now." Lucas smirks, staring at my ass that is in the air as we stretch our spines down, touching our toes.

"I can't even breathe." I manage to mutter, holding my weight up and his smirk only widens. I roll my eyes and he laughs cutely. I stop for a second and nudge him so he ends up falling from his cobra position.

"Hey!" Lucas frowns at me, rubbing his elbows.

I stick my tongue out at him and continue stretching the rest of my body as Lucas stares at me from the wall mirrors in front of us. Soon we finish Yoga and we get ready to start Zumba.

Lucas stands beside me, occasionally brushing his shoulders against mine while we wait for the video to start playing. 'Let me love you' by Justin Bieber begins playing and we copy the moves from the video.

"This is so much fun." I grin, shuffling backwards. 

Lucas nods, "It's lit."

After 4 songs, it was getting really hot so I open the doors to let the cold air inside.

"Oh, that's better." Lucas stands by the door with his eyes closed, feeling the breeze. I take this opportunity to stare at him, appreciating how good he looks in his tanktop and shorts. 

"It's rude to stare, y/n." Lucas teases, smirking at me.

I blush in embarrassment, "Sorry." I walk back to the front as the next song comes on.

'Mi Gente; by J Balvin blasts through the speakers and my heart bursts with joy as I sing along.

"I LOVE HIS SONG!" I bubble, thrusting my hips to the beat.

"So do I." Lucas says from behind me, slinging his arms on my hips. My body shivers at his touch but I continue dancing with him behind me. Thank God we stood behind the rest of the class because it was getting really heated between Lucas and I. We started grinding on each other as 'Work' by Drake came on.

"Damn, baby girl. I didn't know you could move it like that." Lucas whispers in my ear, sending goosebumps across my skin. I bite my lip and step backwards, pressing my back onto his front.

I smirk as he squeezes my waist and growls softly. 

He's definitely turned on.

I freeze as I feel his lips on my shoulder, sucking on it slowly, butterflies exploding in my stomach. I bite my lip to stop my moans from slipping out but I completely fail as his lips travel downwards.

"Lucas." I breathe out, gripping onto his strong arms that are wrapped around my waist.

The music was nearly ending so people we starting to pack up. I tilt my head away from Lucas and he pouts at me. He looks around to that the lesson has finished and he sighs, reluctantly prying his body away from mine.

"To be continued." He pecks my lips before winking at me and walking to the boys changing rooms.

A stupid grin stays plastered on my lips as I walk to the girls changing rooms.

A/N: I am seriously obsessed with that song. I legit haven't done any hw because I keep writing more imagines, I'm going to stop myself now and finish all my hw. I need to be stopped. Anyways don't forget to vote and check out my wdw fanfic!

Facts:

- I'm turning 17 in 11 days.

- Currently listening to Zayn *SQUEALS / FANGIRLS*

YAY ME! - omg who remembers that from 'Suite Life of Zack and Cody when London would always say that?! Lmao.

Anyways, Love ya xx

- S