Prank Gone Wrong (Marcus)

Your POV:

You and the boys were watching some stupid reality show which has been going on for ages and was making you die from boredom. After 30 minutes, Alex stood up, turned the TV off and stood in front of the T.V.

''Hey, I was watching that!'' You yelled out like you even cared about the stupid show.

''I'm hungry.'' Alex said simply.

''So?'' Lucas said even simpler.

''Y/n, make me a sandwich.'' Alex said in rather demanding tone, still managing to moan

''You wish, go and make one yourself lazy ass, I'm not your maid.'' You said to him and laid on the couch putting your feet on Marcus' lap.

''Thanks.'' Marcus says sarcastically, pointing at your feet.

''You're very welcome.'' You said giving him an innocent smile.

''If you didn't notice I'm still hungry.'' Alex said pointing at his stomach.

''Ok Alex, let's go out and fetch you some food.'' Neels said standing up.

''Yeeesss thanks bro!'' Alex said running out the door.

''At least put some shoes on. '' Neels shouted at Alex.

''Oh right.'' Alex said coming back in. They grabbed their jackets and went out.

''Bye guys!'' Neels said to us and closed the door.

''Well we better get going Lucas'' AJ sighed and stood up.

''And where do you think your going?'' Marcus asked, pushing my feet of his lap.

''Hey! I was getting comfy there. thanks a lot.'' You yelled at him.

''You're very welcome.'' He said, giving you a cheeky smile.

''Anyway, me and AJ are meeting up with Alissa and Tessa so we better get going if we don't wanna be late.'' Lucas said with a huge smile on his face.

''Ok tell them I said hi and give them huge hugs from me too.'' You said sternly as you hugged both of the boys.

''Ok we will, bye guys!'' AJ said walking out the door with Lucas.

So it's only you and Marcus left now

''So what do you wanna do now?'' You asked Marcus expecting to get an interesting answer but you didn't.

''Well I don't know about you but I'm taking a nap.'' Marcus said and jumped on the couch and closed his eyes. You couldn't let him fall asleep so you jumped on him.

''HEY!"' Marcus yelled at you.

''That hurt, you know!'' he said acting hurt.

''Good morning sunshine, enough sleeping!'' You said sweetly looking straight into his eyes.

''I only closed my eyes for a second and that's not enough.'' He pushed you of him and off the couch, so in revenge you acted like you did get hurt.

''OW!'' You yelled and Marcus jumped of the couch kneeling beside you.

''Oh my god! Y/n, I am so sorry I didn't meant to hurt you, I am so sorry.'' He picked you up and sat you on the couch.

You smiled at him evilly ''Gotcha!"

Marcus looked confused but then realized that you were faking it '' Don't you ever do that again, you scared me'' He sighed.

''Awww, is my little panda worried about me?'' You laid your head on his lap and looked into his deep green eyes as he looked at you.