Stay With Me (Marcus)

A/N: Nearly reached 77K reads, thank you so much!!

Song: Stay with me by Chanyeol & Punch

Your POV:

"Hey babe, can I talk to you?" my boyfriend trailed off.

I looked at him with concern in my eyes, he had been acting weird lately.

"I know its been 6 months but I just don't feel the same about you anymore. I think we should break up...." he said looking down and playing with what food was left on his plate.

"Wh-what?" I asked as tears started to swell in my eyes.

He was my first boyfriend and I really had fallen for him, we had been through so much but I guess he didn't feel the same way.

"I'm sorry y/n but I can't stay with you any longer."

I didn't reply; all I did was get up from the table and walked outside to the front of the restaurant he had brought me to.

I found a bench and plopped myself down on it and put my head in my hands. I heard him come outside and offer me a ride home but I declined his offer with the words,

"I don't want to waste anymore time with you than I already have,"

So he shrugged and walked off. I began to lose myself in my thoughts once he left.

Who breaks up with someone while ON A DATE. What an awful thing to do.

I can't believe it was 6 months you.

I gave him all of my heart and he just treated it as something casual and easy to throw away, I had trusted him with everything, all of my secrets, and now he has them all and I was left with nothing. Thinking all these things made me begin to cry silently into my hands.

I heard a happy group of people coming out of the restaurant, laughing and enjoying each others company and it made me sick. I heard their laughs fade as they made their way down the street but I couldn't shake the feeling that someone was watching me.

I looked up, wiping your tears, to see a guy staring at me. He had a mass of curly brown hair on his head hidden under a black beanie, he wore a black hoodie and a brown jacket with some black Vans and black skinny jeans; he had the most welcoming face you had ever seen.

He saw that I had seen him and threw me a smile. I just put my head back into my hands and heard him walk over to me and sit down beside me.

"Hi, I'm Marcus......why are you so upset?" I looked up to see him staring at me intently with curiosity.

"I don't want to talk about it," I replied shortly.

"It might make you feel better," he urged after putting a caring hand on my shoulder.

With a long sigh I sat up and began to tell him my story. He just listened to what I was saying, reacting to what I was telling him with different facial expressions, I could tell he talked with his face a lot. "......and now I'm stuck here with no way home because he was my ride," I said finishing my story.

"Well I would gladly drive you home......."

"Y/n."I knew he was asking for my name.

"Oh a beautiful name for a beautiful girl" he replied with a flirtatious smirk.

"That was cheesy," I replied while letting a little smile slip onto my face.

"Yeah but it made you smile so I think it did its job," he said taking my hand. "Come on, we gotta walk to my car, promise I don't bite..........much," he said the last part more softly.