Monthly Time with Jake (Request)

A/N: I don't mind doing requests as long as I have enough info of what you want but remember guys, this is a 'Dobre' Imagines book so I won't consecutively post about other Team 10 members.

This is for you sweetheart: @JennaAcierno

Your POV:

This morning was such a great morning. The sun was shining; Jake had made me breakfast and we pranked the others awake.

Everything was going so well until I started my period. I mean, I luckily don't get pains but I end up being extremely moody and pissed at absolutely .

Anyways, I've managed to calm down and I'm helping Jake clean up his room after Lucas and Marcus trashed his room with paper balls, which was really funny because Jake was so mad because they also messed up his bathroom by filling the bath tub with Doritos.

"I'm going to get them back for this." Jake scowls and tosses a handful of paper balls in the bin bag.

" It was funny though," I smirk at him, "You never expected it."

Jake raises an eyebrow at me. "Why do I have a feeling that you had something to do with it?"

I shrug innocently. "I don't know... Maybe because I came up with it."

He gasps dramatically. "You did what?! Baby, you are going to pay for this!" He shouts before chasing me around the room.

I squeal and quickly get into the bathroom and lock the door.

"OPEN THE DOOR, Y/N!" He bangs onto the door.

" NO! I NEED TO PEE!" I laugh because it's true.

Then he stops banging the door and everything is silent. I shrug and pee like I said I would and also change my pad.

It is kinda hot so I take off my hoodie and put on one of Jake's shirt. I put on some shorts underneath.

I tiptoe towards the door and press my ear against it but I don't hear anything.

I think he's gone.

Quietly, I unlock the door and peer outside but the room is empty. I'm about to walk out when I glance in the mirror and see his blonde head behind the door with a big bucket of slime.

Not today Jake Paul. Not today.

I crouch down so he can't see me and open the door. Jake yells and motions to throw the slime but I roll out of the way and push the bucket out of his hands and it falls onto the floor but splashes abit on his feet.

"Haha! You can never get me, Jakey. " I stick out my tongue at him.

He does the same thing to me before walking into the bathroom to clean himself.

I decide to clean the slime off the floor.

I hear Jake gasp inside and he comes running to me.

"Babe, are you okay? There was blood on the tissue."

"I'm bleeding." I bite my lip, stifling my laughter.

"WHERE!?" He looks at my body, searching for a cut.

"My vagina."

"WHAT! HOW- Oh.... Your on period." He scratches his the back of his neck.

"Duh." I roll my eyes.

"Well, good thing I brought a lot of chocolate." he takes out a bag out of his wardrobe and hands it to me with a cute smile.

"Did you really think I didn't know?" He says, pulling me to him by my waist.

"I don't know." I blush at him.

"You could have just told me and I wouldn't have been mad and chased you around." He uses his hand to stroke my face.

"But I like it when you're mad. You look sexy." I smirk, slinging my arms around his neck, pressing my body against his.

"Oh really?" he says with raspy voice, running his lips down my neck.

"Mhm." I answer, closing my eyes as his lips plant wet kisses down my neck, causing me to shiver.

Jake takes his time leaving a ring of hickeys under my collarbone. Small moans escaping my lips everytime he sucks my skin.

He moves his lips to mine and licks my bottom lip before sliding his tongue into my mouth. Another moan escapes my mouth and he growls against my lips,

"There's more from where that came from."

"More." I demand, breathing heavily.

"Your wish is my command." He says, and slams me against the wall before his lips return to mine once again.

A/N: This has to be the first Jake imagine that I have ever written and trust me, it was weird trying to imagine Jake doing that me bc tbh I only see Jake as a friend and nothing else. Anyways, don't forget to vote!

And thank you so much for 5K reads, I love you so much xx

- S