Awkward Situations with Lucas #2

Song: Real Name by Lostboycrew 

A/N: 46K reads (18/12/17)

Your POV:

Being a girl sucks sometimes.

Why were girls the only ones who had to suffer with periods and get cramps and feel like they're being stabbed in the stomach repeatedly?

Curse you mother nature.

I wince and get out of my car and walk inside Tesco, grabbing a shopping trolley on the way in. I needed to buy a lot of food if I wanted to survive this week... and more pads.

The stomach pains reside for a few minutes, giving me some time to breathe again without feeling like I've been stabbed a thousand times. I stroll over to the Snacks aisle and throw in some Crisps and Popcorn. I then steer my trolley to the other aisle which is full of confectionery.

I grin and grab a load of chocolate and put them in my trolley. I should probably get some drinks too.

Stay hydrated, kids.

After I was satisfied with the amount of food I had, I head to to Feminine products aisle.

It was empty except from this guy who worked here and was stacking up some shelves.

I walk down the aisle and spot the pads I was looking for, I try to reach them but I can't because the shelf is way too high.

Today is not a good day.

I huff in annoyance and try to reach it on my tiptoes but to no avail, I still couldn't reach it.

Suddenly I hear a sexy, deep voice behind me.

"Let me help." I feel his body brush against my back and his arm brush against my shoulder, sending tingles down my body. He takes two packets and hands them to me.

"Thanks." I turn around with a shy smile but I immediately blush when I realise who it is.

"You're welcome, y/n." Lucas grins, "Do you, uh, need anymore?"

I shake my head. "Uh, no. Thanks." I stutter.

I knew Lucas, aka my crush, worked at Tesco's but I didn't know it was this one. He was in some of my classes in school as well.

"So, um, have you finished marking your Psychology test?" I ask him nervously, my palms sweating.

He nods. "Yeah, I got a B." He smiles proudly, "What did you get?"

"I got an A." I grin and he high-fives me.

"That's awesome, y/n!"

"Thanks."

"Well I better get going..see you around." He winks before disappearing around the corner.

As soon as he's gone, I facepalm and just curse under my breath, cringing at how awkward this was.

I shake my head and continue shopping.

After I get everything, I head to to the Till.

I mentally curse when I see Lucas at the Till with a cute smile on his face when he sees me.

"Nice to see you again, y/n." He says, taking out my items and scanning them.

"You too."

I watch in embarrassment as he scans through my mountain of chocolate and multiple pad packets. My cheeks are flaming right now and his cheeks are tinged with pink.

He clearly knows what time of the month it is.

After scanning my last pads packet, he glances to me with a nervous smile.

"Do you, uh, want a bag?"

I nod.

He taps on his screen and then looks over at me again, rubbing his hand on his neck in a shyful manner,

"Um, the pads come with a free tin. Do you want one?" His cheeks turn a darker shade, clearly mirroring my own burning cheeks.

"No thanks." I squeak, biting my lip, holding back my cringe.

"That'd be £22.87, please."

I hand him the money and grab my bags, eager to escape this awkwardness.

"Thanks." I say to him.

He sends me an adorable smile, "See you tomorrow, y/n."

A/N: I really found this cute and cringy but just awww. Hoped you liked this and don't forget to vote and check out my Dobre Preferences!

A little announcement:

I was thinking about this. So basically this book is doing really well and I'm just so proud of it and well and it's nearly at 50K reads! So I was thinking if maybe you guys help me get this book to 50K reads before the end of 2017 then I might be down to write not one but two smut imagines!!!

I mean if you want it, that is, or else yeah I'll continue posting as normal. If you guys do want the smut imagines then just know it's not requests, it's gonna be using y/n for the benefit of the reader.

So what do you say? Smut or no smut??

All the love. X

-S