Seducing Lucas

A/N: Song = Feels by Calvin Harris

Your POV:

I have been dating Lucas for two years, and every day has been perfect. Today has been no different, but recently I've been feeling a little self conscious. A friend told me that the best way to feel better about myself is to make him want you even more, so I'm going to bring my A-game.

"I'm hungry." I said softly. I'm are cuddling on the couch right now, with Lucas holding me tightly.

"Me too." He added.

i smiled, and then stood up from my seat and walked into the kitchen. I pulled out a box of chocolates, and made my way back to the couch were Lucas was waiting for me. Before I sat down, I slowly pulled off my oversized sweater exposing my tight, white crop top, and I knew that I'd gotten Lucas' attention.

I cuddled back up with him, and I knew he was feeling it when he started playing with my hair. I opened up the box of chocolates, and pulled out a small round chocolate. I bit half have of it trying to be as seductive as I could. When I finished the chocolate I noticed that some of it had melted on my fingers, perfect.

I could see Lucas biting his lip out of my side vision as I licked the chocolate off of my fingers, slowly sucking on each of them. I looked over at Lucas acting like I didn't notice he was watching me before.

"Do you want one?" I asked him.

He nodded slowly, and I smiled. I pulled a chocolate out of the box, and softly placed it in his mouth. He took his time to lick it off of my fingers. As he ate the chocolate, I took the snap back off of his head, and placed it softly on mine, and then softly ran my fingers through his dark hair, tugging at the ends just the way he likes it. I heard him swallow deeply, and he squirmed in his seat a little.

"You are such a t-tease." He managed to breath out. I smiled, and kissed him softly on the neck tugging softly at his shirt collar and kissing his shoulder.

"It's not teasing if you really want it." I said smoothly. He looked at me with desperation in his eyes, and I just smiled. I stood up from my position on top of him, and slowly walked into the bedroom.

"Are you coming?" I said as I walked into the bedroom.

I laughed a little when I heard him fall off of the couch, and run in after me.

A/N: DON'T BE AFRAID TO CATCH FEELS *DANCES ASS OFF*

Hope ya liked it ;) Don't forget to vote and check out my books.

Love ya xx

- S