Your Breakup with Lucas // Part One

Song: Let You Down by NF

Your POV:

  "Hey babe!" Lucas says, wrapping his arms around me.

"Hey." I smile, kissing him on the cheek.

"You missed." he smiles and kisses me on the lips.

"So what's on the agenda for today?" he asks.

"Well.. I was planning on going shopping with Alissa today." I say

. Lucas looks a bit disappointed. "I really don't have to go though." I say quickly when I see his face.

"Aw babe, don't worry about me. You go out and have your girl time or whatever it is." he laughs a bit.

"Okay, but I promise I won't be long." I say.

"No it's fine. You stay out for as long as you want to." he reassures me.

"Really?" I smile.

He nods.

"Okay, well I'm going to go shower and get ready really quick."I say.

"Okay, let's go." he smirks, walking with me.

"I mean alone." I roll my eyes.

"Fine." he sighs.

I go upstairs and take a quick shower. When I get out, I wrap a towel around myself. I hear Lucas on the phone. I stay quiet and listen to what he's saying.

" Well Y/n is leaving for awhile so you can come then... Yep just me and you... Don't worry she's going shopping she'll be gone for hours... Don't worry she won't... Okay. See you then... Bye."

I frown and wonder who Lucas was talking to.

I walk out of the bathroom and go over to the dresser.

"Who was that?" I say as I get dressed.

"Hm.. who?" Lucas asks puzzled.

"On the phone? Who was that?" I ask in a casual tone. He's quiet for a moment. I begin to worry for a moment.

"Oh on the phone? that was Alex." he says. My worries go away a bit.

"Oh." I say.

"Yeah, I mean you get to have your girl time. I think it's only fair that I get my guy time." Lucas laughs.

I smile knowing that I had nothing to worry about. I can't help but to feel stupid for worrying, I could trust Lucas.

"Okay babe, have fun with Alex." I smile, kissing him on the cheek. The two of us walk downstairs.

"Bye babe." As I'm about to walk out of the house, Lucas grabs me by the waist.

"Babe I was thinking, maybe when your girl time is over and my guy time is over we could have our time together." he winks.

I giggle. "Sounds like a plan." I kiss him and walk out the door

*1 Hour Later*

I was ready to go home now. I say my goodbyes to Alissa and I walk to your car. As I'm about to turn the car on, I get a call from Alex.

"Hey Lange, what's up?" (That's his surname btw)

"I'm bored out of my mind and I want someone to talk to!" he whines.

"Is Lucas not good enough company?" I laugh.

"What do you mean?" he asks.

"Aren't you with Lucas?" I say confused.

"Um... no... why?" Alex says.

"Well he told me you two were going to be hanging out today." I say getting confused.

"I haven't talked to Lucas all day." he says.

"Oh my God..." I trail off.

Lucas lied to me, I think aloud.

"He did?" I hear Alex say, but I ignore his question.

"Alex can you meet me at my house?" I ask.

"Yeah, we'll sort this out together." he says

"Thanks Lange." I say before hanging up.

When I pull into my driveway, I see Alex leaning up against his car. He smiles and waves when I get out of the car.

"Ready to get some answers?" he smiles. I just nod. The two of us silently enter the house. It's empty inside.

"I'll go look upstairs." Alex whispers. I give him a thumbs up. I sit in the kitchen waiting for Alex. Alex comes back with a blank look on his face.

"C'mon" he takes my hand and leads me upstairs.

I start to hear noises coming from my bedroom. I freeze in my tracks and look at Alex.

"I'll be right here." he says.

Tears are streaming down my face. I squeeze Alex's hand and walk into the room.

I wish I hadn't opened the door. If I didn't, I'd had spared myself the heartbreak.

In front of me was a sight I didn't want to see, a sight I thought I'd never have to see.

Lucas in bed with another girl.

"Y/n!" Lucas gasps when I walk in.

I bury my head in Alex's chest so he couldn't see me cry.

"Look what you've done, Lucas." Alex spat.

"Y/n, it's not what it looks like." Lucas says.

Those words infuriate me.

"So what, Lucas? She accidentally fell on your dick? I'm pretty sure this wasn't a fucking accident!" I scream.

There's nothing but silence.

"Babe I-"

"Don't call me that, don't call me anything. J-just stay away from me! We're done. Let's go Alex." I walk out without another word said and leave everything behind; my home, my belongings, my life, and most of all, Lucas without a single glance back... 

A/N: Lucas really let me down here smh, I kinda cried writing this tbh. Anyways, don't forget to check out my Dobre Preferences and vote! I'll update part two on Wednesday so dw guys.

All the love. X

- S