There For You (Lucas)

Your POV:

"Where's Lucas?" I ask my best friend's twin.

He scratches his head and shrugs, "In his room, I think."

"Thanks Marcus." I give him a smile and tiptoe upstairs to Lucas' room. I'm about to bust in like I usually do but I freeze when I hear the muffled sobs.

My heart freezes and anger fills my body at the thought of someone making my best friend cry. I slowly open the door and step inside after closing the door behind me.

Lucas looks up at me from the floor by his bed. The sight literally breaks my heart. His eyes are red and puffy and his face is all wet and his hair is messed up like he's been running his hands through them.

"Lucas." I run to him and wrap my arms around him, his face now wetting my hoodie but that's fine because he's always been there for me and now it's my turn.

I stroke his hair and let him cry it out, whispering things like 'I'm here now' and 'I love you'.

After he seems to be in a more stable mood, I put my hands on his shoulders and look at his beautiful face.

"What happened?"

"She cheated on me." He stutters and I hold his hand.

"OH, NOW THAT BITCH IS GOING TO PAY!" I get up and quickly hug Lucas before I run out of the house despite his protests.

I run across 4 blocks, the adrenaline in my body filling up and I finally reach the Hoe's house.

I walk up the front and ring the doorbell. She opens the door with a smile but it disappears when she realises it's me.

"What do you--" I don't let her finish and punch her straight in the face, probably breaking her big nose

"OW!" She screams in pain but I wasn't done yet.

"That was for breaking my best friend's heart." I yell at her angrily.

Then I slap her hard across the face releasing all my anger.

"And I've just always wanted to do that." I smirk at her as tears stream down her face, glaring at me.

I then walk away and give her the middle finger before heading back to Lucas' house.

I walk inside and Lucas rushes to me.

"What did you do?" He says, biting his lip.

"I taught that bitch a lesson that she deserves." I say proudly and ruffle his hair.

"You slapped her, didn't you?" He crosse his arms against his chest trying to hide his grin.

" I couldn't help it, man." I shrug innocently and he finally laughs which makes me smile, glad to see him happy again.

He then wraps me into a tight hug which takes me by surprise.

"I love you, y/n. Thanks for always being there for me."

"I'll always be there for you."

A/N: Sorry if it was a little violent. Don't forget to check out my new books and vote!

Love ya xx

- S