Your Birthday with Marcus

A/N: This is also written differently from my usual layout. I posted what i promised, hope you enjoy! Btw, Rieger is Lukas Rieger and he's German. Jasper is his brother (not in real life, we just made him up)

Part Eins (One) - Y/n's POV

I awake to the sound of clattering cutlery, followed closely by someone cursing. Yawning, I sit up in bed and stretch. Fingers of sunlight are seeping in from the curtains, and I smile.

Today's gonna be great.

I get out of bed and slip my feet into my Harry Potter slippers. Grabbing my phone and nightgown, I make my way downstairs.

"No... I told you guys to keep it quiet... Ughh, okay... Fine... Bye."

As I reach the bottom of the stairs, I see Y/bff/n dashing around in the kitchen, opening and closing cupboard doors, cursing, and constantly checking a book she has open on the counter. I shake my head and hold back a laugh.

What on earth is she doing?

I decide not to disturb her, as there's a very high chance she'd start barking at me if I ruined her plan.

I walk to the living room, and I'm warmly welcomed with a closed door, and a sign reading:

DO NOT ENTER. OR I SWEAR TO GOD I WILL SHOVE MY FOOT DOWN YOUR THROAT. WITH MY NEW SPIKED BOOTS I BOUGHT JUST FOR THIS OCCASION. THANK YOU :D

I burst out laughing and run up the stairs before Y/bff/n can catch sight of me. I go to my wardrobe and change into my high-waisted black jeans and a cropped Hollister jumper. I even shove on some makeup... woah, I know right? Y/bff/n would be proud.

I sit down on the bed and check my phone. I have quite a few texts awaiting me:

HBD Cupcake! Can't wait to next see you. Lukas xx

Happy Birthday, darling! Can't believe my little girl's 16 already! Lots of love, Mum xxx

YOU'RE 16!! AHH ILYSM HBD! Rin xx <3

There's a lot more, and as I read each one, my heart feels warmer and warmer, and I feel so happy I have such amazing friends.

As I'm working my way through my Instagram feed, a text message comes in from an unknown message. I slowly go to open it, just as the door flings open and Y/bff/n jumps on me.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Y/nAAAA!!!!! AAAAHH YOURSIXTEENICANTBELIEVITOMGILOVEYOUSOMUCH!!" she screams, and she's practically squished me on the bed.

I laugh and tell her I can't breathe.

"Oh, oh, right, sorry. I forgot you had to breathe," she says, chuckling. As I sit back up, I see how flushed her face is and how big her grin is.

I love this girl so much.

"Aww, I love you toooo!!" I wrap my arms around her, and squeeze her.

"Ooh! Guess who made you breakfast?" she says from where her face is pressed against my shoulder.

"You made me breakfast?" I say, raising an eyebrow. So that's what she was doing this morning.

She nods eagerly, and I laugh.

"Let's go eat it then," I say, nudging her off the bed. She laughs, and pulls me downstairs.

                                                                                          ****

The breakfast was amazing. Y/bff/n had made me (with incredibly ease, she said), a strawberry and banana milkshake, chocolate muffins, an omelette, pancakes with golden syrup and little chocolate biscuits she'd personalised with hearts.