Twins have a fight with AJ & Alex (Part 4)

Y/bff/n's POV:

I am going to KILL y/n for this stupid plan of hers,

I go and sit back down on one of the chairs and watch as the other two glare at each other. I'm smart enough to shut my mouth and let the boys sort it out themselves first.

Marcus' POV:

I put my phone away and scowl at y/n and Lucas and then I head back to the centre of the roof. I watch a pissed y/bff/n sit down on the chair, scowling at the floor. She looks cute when she's angry.

I hide my smile by glaring at AJ, he glares back at me.

It looks like y/bff/n won't talk so I guess I have to be the better person that I am and sort this problem out once and for all. I sigh and sit on a chair opposite AJ. He raises his eyebrows in surprise and stops glaring at me.

"Look man.." I start, running a hand through my messy curls.

"I'm really sorry for knocking you out, I didn't mean it, okay? I was angry and I lost control. " I look at the floor in shame, avoiding y/bff/n's gaze to be precise.

"What i did was wrong, not just to you AJ but also you, y/bff/n." I look at her sadly, she meets my eyes.

"I'm sorry guys." I look down to the floor in guilt.

"I'm sorry too, I know you two like each other but I still went ahead and tried to kiss her. I don't know what went over me but I realise what I did was wrong and I'm sorry." AJ apologises, solemnly.

"I'm sorry man." AJ gets up and gives me a hug. I grin and hug him back,

"It's Okay."

Then I feel another body join us, wrapping one arm around me and the other around AJ.

"I'm sorry too. Marcus I'm sorry for just leaving you like that. I love you. And AJ I'm sorry but I think we're better off as just friends."  y/bff/n says slowly, hugging us.

I see AJ look disappointed but then smiles.

"It's okay, I understand."

Y/bff/n gives him a smile and then looks at me.

I wrap her in a tight hug. "I love you too."

The we break away and all smile at each other.

"I have to say, y/n's plan was good." y/bff/n admits, laughing.

"Yep. I gotta thank her." I say, putting an arm round them two.

I feel AJ wiggle beside me.

"Are you okay, AJ?" I ask, frowning.

"Yeah, I just really need to pee. Can you please call y/n now."

"Oh. Oh okay." I get out my phone and dial her number.

AJ starts dancing around causing y/bff/n to laugh.

"I am so gonna get revenge for this." AJ mutters, crossing his legs.

y/n picks up the call.

"Hey, we made up and we're all friends again. So can you please let us down because AJ really needs to pee and I don't know if he can hold it much longer." I say rapidly, watching AJ's face go red.

"Okay, that's good. I'll tell Neels to put the ladder back." She says and ends the call.

"Okay, don't worry AJ, Neels is coming now." I pat him on the back.

AJ nods.

"Hey guys! The ladder's here." We hear Neels shout. Immediately, AJ runs to the side and disappears down the ladder.