You Know You Lit (Marcus)

Your POV:

Marcus is playing a Tennis Match for charity which I'm so proud of him for and I'm obviously here on the front row, supporting him.

Can I just say that my boy looks damn good in those tank top and shorts.

Marcus has been playing for 30 minutes and he's sweating now. I carry on cheering him on, despite the many looks that come my way.

Then they have a break and I hand Marcus a water bottle which he half drinks and the rest he squirts on his head.

The water drips down his jaw, making him look even sexier.

"Thanks babe." He winks and goes back to the match.

I beam and sit back down on my seat.

It's now 5 minutes before the end of the game and the tension is on because he is losing by 7 points.

"C'mon Marcus, you can do it!" I shout.

He needs some motivation and I know just the thing.

I start chanting, "HIT IT LIKE YOU DON'T CARE! HIT IT IF YOU AIN'T SCARED!!"

Marcus gains 5 more points but he still needs to beat 2 points and there's only a minute left.

I stand up and continue cheering out loud. "HIT IT LIKE YOU DON'T CARE! HIT IT IF YOU KNOW YOU LIT!"

" I KNOW I'M LIT!!" Marcus yells and hits the ball with such speed, his opponent doesn't even have time to react before it reaches the ground and Marcus wins.

"THASS MUH BOI!!" I scream and attack Marcus with a hug.

He laughs and spins me around while laughing. "I couldn't have done it without you, babe."

I grin and plant a kiss on his wet lips.

A/N: Sorry it's a litte short. I've been spending my time writing my WDW fanfic which I will soon publish once I figure out the ending. Don't forget to vote!

Love you xx

- S