Fighting with Lucas

A/N: I'm having a 1D jam so I put their song up there.

1D - Gotta Be You

Your POV:

"Spare me Lucas, I don't want to hear it," I said annoyed while walking down the hallway at the hotel.

"Why are you acting like this Y/N?" He asked chasing after me. "Would you please just stop, so we can talk about it?"

I stopped at the elevator and pushed down the button. "Damn elevator,"I mumbled, when Lucas reached me.

"Y/N?" I turned around, even though I didn't want to. "There's nothing to talk about, if you say, it isn't true, then it isn't true." I turned around again facing the closed elevator doors.

"Don't be like that, you're obvious upset", Lucas said.

"Where there's smoke, there's usually fire," I said, still focusing on the elevator.

"I'm promising you Y/N, that it's just a stupid rumor nothing more."

I turned towards him. "Then how come it's on every gossip site? And how come you haven't told anybody, that we're dating?" He looked at me surprised over my last question.

"Babe we talked about that. How the press and fans would be all over it and might be really mean," he answered a bit unsure.

"No, you talked about it. It's just a bad excuse. God dammit, why is this elevator so slow!" I said yelling the last part.

"Y/N." Lucas grabbed my hand. I turned my face and looked at him.

"What?" I asked, still annoyed.

"I love you." He looked me right in the eyes. "I would never hurt you like that. I would never cheat on you." The elevator finally opened, and I walked in with him behind me.

I stood up at the elevator's side and looked at him, as he leaned against the other side.

"I'm sorry," I said.

He looked at me surprised. He walked closer, not taking his eyes from me. He stopped just a few centimetres from me and smiled still looking into my eyes.

I grabbed his shirt and pulled him closer. I could feel his soft lips against mine. I pushed the button down hoping, it was the right one. The doors closed, and Lucas pushed you up against the other side of the elevator, still not letting go of my lips.

"You smell nice," he mumbled.

I couldn't help but giggle. "You're not so bad yourself."

He deepened the kiss, and now it was me pushing him up against the doors.

"Be careful. They might open," he said while pushing me back against the side again. I smiled through the kiss, and somehow I ended up against the buttons.

"Ouch."

"Are you okay?" Lucas pulled away from me. I just nodded and slid down the side, away from the buttons.

"Now I am." I pulled him closer, making him touch your lips again.

I started to unbutton his shirt totally forgetting, where I was. And it seemed like, he had too. Suddenly I heard a loud ding. We both looked up a bit surprised and saw the doors opening. A second later we were surrounded by photographers.

"Shit!" Lucas exclaimed.

Lucas looked over at me, but I was in too much of a shock to do anything. A moment later he pushed down the button to the eighth floor, where I was coming from. Luckily, the doors closed pretty quick, and all the flashing disappeared behind them.

"I guess, they found out", Lucas laughed.

"I guess so," I answered, a bit unsure. It wasn't quite the way, I had thought, they would find out.

"I love you Y/N", Lucas pulled me closer.

"I love you too," I answered while looking into his gorgeous hazel eyes. They made me smile. He pulled me even closer, and I could feel his perfect lips against mine again.   

A/N: Don't forget to vote and check out my other books. I love y'all!

- S