Thank You (Twins)

Song: See you again by Charlie Puth ft. Wiz Khalifa

Your POV:

Once you finished getting ready, you quickly got your keys and drove to the hall where the celebration was taking place.

30 minutes later, you arrived at the place just in time as people were beginning to find their seats. You looked around and spotted an empty seat in the second row, right next to your best friend.

"Wow, you look amazing y/n!" She gushes, complimenting you.

"So do you!" You two spend a few minutes talking about where you got the dress and the shoes.

You both soon quieten down as Aurelia walks up the stage with a microphone to welcome everybody. You smile as she winks at you before she begins the introductory speech to this evening.

As she speaks, you look around to find the twins but they're nowhere to be seen. You decide to find them later and continue paying attention to Aurelia.

After she finishes, everyone claps and she bows before leaving the stage with a dazzling smile.

I start grinning when I see Dari and Cy behind the stage curtains, pushing the twins onto the stage. I giggle as the twins try to hang on to the speakers, not wanting to go on stage but then the other brothers manage to calm them down and the twins stop running away.

Dari says a few things to them and then points to the crowd, where I am, the twins smile widely and give me a wave and I grin, waving back. I give them a thumbs up and they smile nervously.

2 minutes later, they finally step up to the stage.

Marcus clears his throat, smiling nervously at the crowd. Lucas stands beside him with his own microphone.

"Hi everyone and uh, welcome to this special celebratory evening."

Everyone claps and the twins stand a little straighter, feeling more confident.

Lucas starts speaking, "We'd like to thank everyone here, our friends and family, for supporting us and bringing us to 25 million subscribers!"

Everyone cheers and the twins let out a few laughs, grinning like the cuties they are.

"We honestly can't thank you enough for getting us to where we are now. Thank you to our wonderful family," The twins point to them at the front row, " For always going along with our crazy ideas and helping us out in our videos, it's so much fun."

Aurelia tears up a little but cheers, Boz hugs her and smiles proudly at the twins. Cyrus and Dari are also pretending to tear up, wiping their faces and smiling widely.

"We also want to say thank you to our fans, who are watching in this live broadcast. Thank you for always being with us from day one, WE LOVE YOU DOBRE ARMY!" They wave at the camera that Steve is holding.

"But lastly, we want to thank one more person. Our best friend," Marcus says to the camera, Steve smiles and Lucas blows a kiss to the camera.

"Our best friend has been with us from the start, they've helped plan out our videos and give us new ideas. They've also helped us clean up after our messy pranks too." Marcus chuckles, glancing at you.

"They've been by our side, not just in the happy times but also the sad times and I am grateful for that person. Staying up late to help edit our videos and getting us whatever supplies we needed. We wouldn't be here if it weren't for them." Lucas actually tears up a little but he lets out a small laugh as he wipes his tears away, Marcus puts an arm around him.

"We just want to say that we love you so much, we are truly blessed to have you in our lives. So don't ever think that you're not enough or you're not smart or beautiful, I don't want to hear those stupid words because they're all lies." Marcus is now staring towards your direction.

Why is he looking at me? You think to yourself.

"You are beautiful, You are worth it, there are people who love you, we love you!" Lucas is looking right at you and you bite your lip, wondering why they're not looking at Steve.

Applause fills the room again, you clap along too.

Your best friend then stands up and you look at her weirdly but she ignores you.

"Can I say something?" She says to the twins, they frowns but Marcus hands her the mic.

She turns around to face the audience and smiles.

"I want to say a few words....to that same person they're talking about."

You frown, wondering why the hell she would want to say a few things about Steve.

I guess she has a crush on him?

"I want to say thank you, for always supporting me and staying by my side. You always motivated me to write and always gave me ideas when I couldn't think of what to write. You've got me to nearly 90K reads! I couldn't have done it without you, I honestly can't say how much I love you for always taking the time to read my work and even leaving funny comments that always made my day a hundred times better." She looks at you the whole time with Lucas and Marcus behind her, also smiling at you gratefully.

"So thank you from the bottom of my heart... to the person who is reading this right now."

A/N: Guys.... this is it.

This is the last imagine for this book. 

😭😭😭😭😭

Thank you so much for reading. x

- S