Twins have a fight with AJ & Alex (Part 1)

Y/n's POV:

So y/bff/n and I haven't been spending much time with the twins, mostly because they're always busy now. We still go to the squad house but now we hang out with AJ and Alex, most of the squad are always out doing their things so we're usually alone in the house. Me and Alex have got kinda closer and well so has y/bff/n and AJ, she swoons every time he sings; I guess she's more into singers than dancers but tbh so am I. I've started to hang out with AJ's friends, Zion and Edwin, they are such good singers and they're hilarious!

Okay, so now y/bff/n and I are heading to the squad house for a movie sleepover with Alex and AJ. We usually do that kinda stuff at my house but they have a bigger TV and speakers.

By the time we get there. Alex and AJ have already set up their room with a mattress on the floor covered with blankets and pillows and most importantly... FOOD!

What can I say? Alex and I have big appetites.

So we all got dressed for the night. y/bff/n and I wore vests and shorts while the guys wore shirts and sweatpants. y/bff/n and AJ were picking the horror movies while Alex and I went down to get the Pizza.

We met Neels and Jake eating Tacos in the kitchen. I kinda feel disappointed that the twins aren't here but Alex puts an arm around me. Jake frowns but says nothing. Neels asks us what we're doing and we tell him.

"Wish I could join but I'm too tired," Neels yawns, "Goodnight." He winks at me before he disappears upstairs. I didn't notice Alex put an arm around my waist but Jake sure did.

"Lucas, Marcus and Alissa should be coming soon." Jake says, deliberately.

"Oh, from where?" I ask, trying not to sound desperate.

"From Alissa's photoshoot."

"Oh." I scowl at the ground.

Then Jake says goodnight and goes, leaving us two alone. I sit on the counter and swing my legs.

"Where's the money?" I ask Alex, who's leaning on the wall staring at me.

He points to the high cupboard. I go and try to reach it but I can't.

"Do you want a piggyback?" Alex asks, grinning.

"Yasss, please." I laugh.

He bends down and I climb on him, he grips my legs to secure me.

He's strong.

But not as strong as Lucas...

Alex walks to the cupboard and I easily reach the money but then he kinda wobbles.

"Alex," I say cautiously,"Don't let me down."

"I'll never let you down." He smiles.

I couldn't help it but break into that song, we sing together Alex is kinda good but probably because of AJ.

Unlike Lucas who can't sing to save his life but it makes him look cute and very sexy.

Ughh, I need to stop thinking about him.

We keep singing until the doorbell rings. Alex moves to the door slowly so we both don't drop. I'm still singing when the door opens and I see who it is.

I would've fell if it weren't for Alex gripping me. There at the door was Lucas and Marcus.....and Alissa. Me and Lucas stare at each other while the others come in. Alissa walks over and gives me a hug, I laugh at Alex who gets squashed between us. Marcus smiles at me but clearly his mind is somewhere else. But Lucas shuts the door, looking angry.

Immediately the doorbell rings again.

"Alex, come on." I hit his head.

"Ow, Okay! Wait girl." He sighs and I giggle.

Marcus goes upstairs while Alissa sits on one of the chairs, Lucas just leans on the wall watching us. I reach down and give the Pizza man the money.

"Your girlfriend's cute." The Pizza man winks at me.

Me and Alex were about to say that I wasn't but he had already gone.

"Alright, let me down." I pinch Alex's cheeks as he puts the pizza boxes on the counter.

"I thought you said to never let you down." Alex smirks, wiggling his eyebrows.

"Put me down, Lange or I'll poke your eyes out." Alex raises his eyebrows but gently puts me down.

Alissa was just about to reach for the pizza when we heard shouts from upstairs. We look at each other in confusion but I'm already up the stairs with Lucas at my heels...

A/N: Uh oh, what happened??