I Still Get Jealous (Marcus)

Your POV:

Marcus and I are sitting in bed and we're listening to music.

"OH MY GOD! I LOVE WHY DON'T WE." I fangirl as we watch the 'Something Different' video.

Marcus rolls his eyes. "Well they are good singers."

"JACK IS SO HOT, OH MY GOD! ZACH IS ADORABLE, AWW!" I continue fangirling which seems to piss him off because he shuts the laptop.

"Marcus! What the hell?!" I frown at him but he crosses his arms against his chest.

"I don't want to watch anymore."

"Marcus... I have a slight suspicion that you're jealous
" I say, wiggling my eyebrows at him.

He clenches his jaw and stares at the door, avoiding my gaze.

"You are so jealous, aren't you?" I chuckle at his sexy angry face.

He looks at me straight in the eyes.

"Obviously I'm jealous, All you do is talk about your boybands. Omg Jack this and Zayn that!" He shakes his head, " Everytime you hear them sing, you always scream out their names. Now I'm just going to have to make you scream my name louder." He slowly smirks.

I try not to blush and raise an eyebrow at him.

"And how are you going to do that?"

"Oh, Just wait for tonight. Trust me, you're going to forget all about your Jack Avery..." He winks and I swear my heart stops.

A/N: Don't ask for a Part 2 bc I cba and this is my 4am writing so excuse the low quality of writing.

And if you're wondering, Daniel Seavey is my fave member of WDW (Why Don't We).