Waking Lucas up

Your POV :

It's early morning when I wake up the next day, and the room's lit up by the sunlight peeking through the curtains. Lucas is next to me, but he's still asleep. He looks like an angel. His long eyelashes frame his cheeks, and he looks so adorable I just want to kiss him.

Lucas’ arm is draped around my waist, and as I try to wiggle my way out, he pulls me to him and murmurs something, before going back to sleep. I sigh.

“Lucas!” I whisper-yell.

“Hmm?”

So he’s awake.

“Lucas, you need to get up. You have that photo shoot in an hour and you're going to be late!” I say sternly and lift his arm away. He groans.

“You sound like my mother.” I hit him lightly in the arm and he smiles, but his eyes are still closed. “C'mon I know you wanna stay with me.”

“Don't even try that with me, Lucas Dobre. Get out of my bed right now.” I surprise him by jumping out of bed.

" It's our bed.” Lucas corrects with a smirk.

I walk to the curtains and pull them open.

Lucas shrieks from the bed and scrambles under the safety of the duvet. I chuckle, feeling extremely evil.

“Lucas…” I coo. I walk over to the bed where he's hidden under the blanket. One eye peeks out at me. I grin devilishly and whip the blanket away, leaving Lucas bare and blinded by the light.

He screams and shields his eyes from the light. I take the opportunity to stare at him.

“I'm going to get you, y/n. You wait…”

I cackle and all of a sudden, Lucas pounces on me and pulls me down onto the bed. He pulls the blanket and dumps it on me, holding me down.

“Get off, Lucas!” I shout from underneath. I hear Lucas laughing from above and I can't help but join in. Soon, we're a bedraggled, giggling mess with the blanket tangled between us.

Lucas grins boyishly and kisses me quickly on the lips. My unlimited storage of butterflies erupt inside me. That kiss just made my morning 1000 times better, but all I say is:

“Ew. Morning breath.”

Lucas grins sheepishly, and before I know it, he's pounced on me once again.

A/N: Please don't forget to vote and comment!