You're angry at Lucas

Y/n's POV:

"That's really not what I meant, y/n," Lucas groans, running his fingers through his hair. He looks genuinely stressed, and I feel like stopping his misery right there.

But I still hadn't forgiven him.

"How can I trust you, Lucas? After all that I've seen??" I say, and I'm angry now. My arms crossed, and my face is flushed. "I trusted you. I trusted you, Lucas!"

"y/n..."

"No, Lucas. I just can't right now." I stand up from the sofa to leave, but Lucas is there, blocking my path.

He grabs my arm, but I shove him away.

"Lucas, get out of my way--" I'm cut short by Lucas' soft lips brushing mine. The movement's so subtle, so small, I'm frozen on the spot. I shudder.

"y/n. I've missed you so much." He looks pained, his eyes look so sad, so vulnerable.

I can't take it anymore. I swing myself at him and he catches me, and I hook my arms round his neck. And I kiss him.

He carries me to the wall and pushes me against it. His lips are so plump and soft, I bite into them gently, as if they were a plum.

"Ow!" Lucas whispers, and smirks. He gazes into my eyes. "Am I forgiven yet?" he asks gently.

"No." Lucas looks so disappointed when he hears this, I pull him in, and I don't know how long the kiss lasted.

But one thing was for sure.

It sure is hard being being mad at Lucas.

A/N: If that picture of Lucas isn't the cutest picture you've seen then I don't know what is 😍 Don't forget to vote!

Love you xx - S