Christmas with Marcus

A/N: 49k reads 27/12/17

Your POV:

"Baby, come here! Let's make cookiessssssss!" I called out to my boyfriend, Marcus. I was standing in my lovely kitchen, preparing for Christmas.

"Coming, Y/n, boo!" he replied, bounding into the kitchen happily. He stopped next to me at the island in the centre of the kitchen, and leaned over my shoulder, staring at the recipe book, laying open.

"Come on, help me get all the ingredients out. We're making them special!" I shouted happily, staring up into his sparkling, hazel green eyes. He smiled back down at me, then kissing my forehead sweetly before rushing into the pantry to start gathering ingredients.

I blushed and smiled happily, going in after him.

I came out, holding an armful of ingredients, and preparing to set them on the counter, when I felt something hit the side of my face.

"Bullseye!" I heard Marcus shout from my side. I shoved the ingredients on the counter, and turned to face him.

"Marcus! Did you just throw...flour at me?" I asked, feeling the powdery stuff on my face. He grinned cheekily at me, before grabbing an egg, and attempting to throw that at me also.

I gasped as I lunged for for anything on the counter that I could reach, and throwing its contents at him. We both started erupted in laughter, as we threw things at each other.

Finally, Marcus ran up to me, and grabbed me around the waist, picking me up and spinning me around. I squealed and laughed as he eventually put me down. I stared up at his flour, egg, sugar, and chocolate covered face, seeing his dimples pop out as he beamed at me.

"I love you, Y/n. You're so fun to hang out with, and I couldn't ask for someone any better than you. Really. I love you, Y/n." he said proudly.

"Oh, baby, I love you more." I replied cheekily. He grinned at me.

"Oh, I highly doubt that." he said, and grabbed my waist again, setting me on the island.

"Wha-" I started, but was cut off by the lovely taste of chocolate, and Marcus' lips on mine. I smiled as I felt those sparks I always felt when I was with him.

"The amount of love I feel towards you is bigger than 10 times the whole universe's feelings of love combined." he whispered.

I just smiled, happier than ever. Marcus was the best Christmas present I could ever ask for.

A/N: Guys, I just wanted to say thanks so much for supporting me and always motivating me to write more with your sweet comments, it really means the world to me. So this book is literally 1oo reads away from 50K reads honestly blows my mind because I originally started this book in Feb 2017 and it's come so far in just basically a year and I can't thank you enough. The next chapter is going to be the 100th chapter and i'm just jungshook that i've written this much wow.

Since I'm going to hit 50K reads and it will the 100th chapter of this book... please comment 'yes' if you want a special smut imagine or don't comment anything if you just want a normal imagine as usual.

Also.... since it's going to be the 100th chapter next, I was thinking if I should end this book? I have 3 or 4 imagines left, plus the request for Mirelle (dw I didn't forget I'm still slowly writing it) and then I guess I might as well end it at like 105 chapters or something? Idk it's honestly up to you guys if you still want more and maybe I'll end the book later on? PLEASE COMMENT YOUR THOUGHTS AND PLEASE DO NOT SAY 'IT'S YOUR CHOICE' BC I KNOW THAT BUT I'M GIVING YOU THE CHOICE IF YOU WANT ME TO CARRY ON OR NOT.

So if no one answers me in the comments then I'll post the last few imagines I have in my drafts and then I'm ending the book for good.

All the love. X

-S