Drag Me Down (Marcus)

Your POV:

Marcus is taking me out on another date. He said he had something special planned but he wouldn't tell me what, all he told me was to dress up and so I did.

I wore a pretty royal blue dress that reached mid-thigh and had a sparkly belt attached onto the waist, embellished with crystals. I wore matching blue heels and did my hair up in a stylish bun. I also wore a little make up to finish the look.

After I was done, I went downstairs where Marcus was waiting for me.

He gapes at me and takes my hand.

"Baby... you look gorgeous!" He says, his eyes traveling from top to bottom which never fails to make me blush after 4 years of dating.

"Thanks, you look quite handsome yourself." I wink, eyeing his sexy tuxedo.

He grins and plants a quick kiss on my lips, before leading me to his car. "C'mon."

He drives us to this Italian restaurant by the River side, which looks stunning in the night time.

We enter the restaurant and a waiter takes us to our reserved table by the riverside, honestly it was the best place to have dinner.

"I love this place so much." I sigh with happiness, looking around the beautiful scenery of lights, flowers and the sparkling river. The night was warm and the night sky was bright with stunning stars.

"I know, this is where I took you for our first date." Marcus smiles at me.

"That was the best first date I've ever had." I smile back and hold his hand, leaning my arm on the table.

"I had to work at the Gym for a month to pay to reserve a table here. But it was worth it."

I laugh and the waiter comes to take our orders. Our food comes quickly and we enjoy the Italian delicacy, laughing at each other trying to sound Italian. Then we order dessert which we finish in seconds and now we are walking across the bridge over the River, hand in hand.

"Do you wanna go on a boat trip?" Marcus asks nervously, rubbing the back of his neck. It's like he's afraid that I'd say no.

I nod my head. "Why don't we?" (I'M SORRY I HAD TO, HAHA)

He smiles and leads me to the boats.

"A boat for a lovely couple?" The boat man says with a warm smile.

"Yes please." Marcus says and exchanges a look with the man, telling him something I don't know.

The man nods and helps us onto the boat and quickly calls someone before rowing the boat for us.

"Y/N. . Are you enjoying this?" Marcus asks me with a worried smile.

I put my hand in his in reassurance and nod. "Of course! It's probably one of the best nights of my life." I beam at him.

"Well it's going to get better.." he murmurs to himself before smiling back at me.

I notice how he's acting weird this evening and decide to question him about it.

"Marcus, are you good bro? Because I think you need the survey." I frown at him.

Marcus lets out a raspy laugh and I can't help but giggle. " I just, um, I have something to tell you but I'm too nervous."

I lean in closer to him and plant a kiss on his cheek. "You can tell me anything."

He let's out a breath before standing up to speak.

"Y/N. .. I just want to thank god for bringing you into my life and I've been grateful of your presence ever since I've met you. My heart literally burst out when you told me that you liked me back. I didn't think I was good enough for you. But ever since I've asked you to be my girlfriend, my days have been brighter and my life has been greater." He intertwines our hands together,

"I love you so much and I'm so happy to be blessed with you. And I just wanted to say... All my life you stood by me, when no one else was ever behind me. All these lights, they can't blind me and with your love.. nobody can drag me down." I let out a chuckle as he quotes One Direction.

He kneels down and holds a small box in his palm.

"So Y/n... will you marry me?" He looks at me with a hopeful look in his hazel eyes.

I let out a gasp before nodding. "YES! A THOUSAND TIMES, YES!" He laughs with tears in his eyes and slides the ring onto my finger before getting up and hugging me tightly.

"This is the happiest day of my life." My voice muffles against his chest.

He looks down with pure delight and leans down to brush his lips against mine. I wrap my arms around his shoulders and smile into the kiss, unable to believe that I'm going to be spending the rest of my life with Marcus Dobre, the love of my life.

A/N: Awwwwww. Don't forget to vote! AND DONT FORGET TO CHECK OUT MY NEW BOOK 'BTS Imagines And Preferences' and 'Dobre Preferences'.

Love you xxx

-S