Words I Didn't Say (Lucas) // Part 2

A/N: Credits to my sweetheart @colliner-apple for the main idea so give her a follow!

Lucas' POV:

"Y/N!" I shout her name but she ignores me and runs out of the cafe.

I turn to Marcus in panic, "Marcus, what do I do? This wasn't supposed to happen!" I run a hand through my hair in frustration.

Marcus pushes me towards the door, "Go after her!"

I run out and try to look for her,  my heart pounding in my chest at the thought of losing her completely. I knew what I did was stupid but I wanted to see how she would react if I kissed another girl. I guess I know the answer now..

I pant heavily as I finally find her in the park, walking alone by the bushes, hidden from view. I walk up behind her and call her name again but she chooses to ignore me. I reach for her arm and pull her around to face me.

"Let go of me, Lucas!" Y/n says coldly, trying to shake my hand off her but I only tighten my grip.

I don't want to lose her again.

My heart literally drops to the pit of my stomach when I see her puffy eyes and red cheeks and I realise she's been crying her eyes out.

Because of me. 

"Y/n, please listen to me." I beg her, my own tears threatening to spill.

"Go away!" She snaps, wiping her tears away and moving away from me. She's not going to listen to me so I grab her waist and pin her to a nearby tree.

"What the fu--" I cover her mouth with my hand, stopping her from speaking. She glares at me but remains silent.

"Y/n... I've had a crush on you ever since I met you in high school and I just didn't know how to tell you. You always talk about Daniel and I guess I thought I didn't have a chance with you if you liked him so I never made a move. And so, I wanted to try and move on and so I kissed that girl but then you ran out and I realised how stupid I was and I just had to come after you so I could tell you the truth. I'm in love with you, Y/n.. " I pour out my feelings, my chest feeling lighter now that I've let it all out, " See, I can't live without you, I hope you forgive it. A world without you is a world without living."

I remove my hand from her mouth and wait for her to say something but she stands there motionless with a shocked expression on her beautiful face. 

She opens her mouth to say something but then she closes her lips, struggling to speak. My heart is beating faster by the minute, awaiting the rejection that would probably come from her. 

I droop my head, feeling completely hopeless but she places a hand on my arm and I look at her.

"I love you too." She says softly before leaning in to kiss me.

A/N: Yo I'm sorry if this isn't what you wanted but I didn't have a part 2 planned so I had to write it from scratch. I legit had to ask 2 of my friends to help me write it today in school lmao. Hope you like it. 

Fact: I'm in a good mood again but I'm still sick and it sucks.

Don't forget to check out my other books and vote!

Love you xx

- S