Second Date with Marcus

A/N: 55K Reads (21/01/18) STRONG POWER THANK YOU!

Song: Holiday by Hrvy

Your POV:

I removed my clothes, standing in my bathing suit which was a cute light pink one piece. I placed my beach bag on the sand, next to the now empty picnic basket.

Marcus was removing his shirt, placing it on the sand as well.

He eyed me up and down causing my cheeks to turn rosy pink in colour.

"Damn, Y/n. You're fit," he said, taking my hand in his, walking us both to the shoreline.

I looked over at him, smiling wildly. I released his hand, running into the water, the coldness sent goosebumps up and down my skin.

I shrieked, running back out, past Marcus, but his arm wrapped around my waist, spinning me and throwing my body over his shoulder. He ran into the body of water, the salty liquid spraying my body. It was freezing and I felt my teeth chattering up and down at a rapid pace. I was suddenly hurtled into the ocean, water surrounding me.

I stood up, my hair falling out of its bun and cascading down around my shoulders and back. My curly locks were plastered to my skin with the salt.

"You're dead, Dobre!" I yelled, sighting the broccoli headed boy.

He was laughing hysterically, his hands on his stomach, about knee deep in the water. He started to run for shore, way ahead, but what we both knew was that I was faster.

Way faster.

I charged after him, allowing the water droplets to bullet onto my skin, I had my target locked and I was ready to take him down.

"Bring it, Y/l/n!!" He was on the sand, running in a circle, around the picnic set up, giving me time to catch up. When I was at the shoreline, I stopped, smiling devilishly.

"I'll give you a five second head start," I yelled to him, his eyes widened, taking the offer. He charged off to my left.

"One, two...FIVE!" I followed after him, the muscles in my legs springing, allowing me to spread my legs and sprint towards Marcus' moving body. I was about ten feet away from him, and he was gasping for breath until he stopped suddenly.

But considering I had so much inertia flying through me, when I slowed down, I still traveled past him, then coming to a stop. I turned towards him, smiling wickedly.

"I surrender," He breathed the words before crashing to the sand on his back. I shook my head, walking closer to his frail body.

"It's not that easy," I ran after his laying body until, when I reached next to him, he had thrown sand into my hair.

My mouth widened, I looked at him, he was now on his feet, sand in both hands and a smirk plastered on his face.

I sprinted toward him, jumping onto him, my chest slamming into his. His automatic reaction was catching me, his arms around my waist, and I had landed on top of him.

I smiled, straddling him, pouring sand in his hair. His mouth widened, flipping us over. He laughed, and mine went in unison with his.

When I realized how close our faces were, I went serious and his expression followed. He leaned down, stopping when his lips were milimetres from mine.

He was teasing me.

I reached my hand up, grasping the necklace around his neck and pulling him the rest of the way down. Our lips connected and the butterflies were set free, they fluttered throughout my body.

I pulled away, lust was in his eyes, and a smile was plastered on my face.

"I win." I said, before earning a laugh from Marcus. I grabbed his necklace and connected our lips again.

A/N: Guys, I want to take a little break because I basically need to write more imagines because I don't have any more planned. I also have a lot of school work that I need to concentrate on. I will still kind of update my Dobre Preferences though. Thanks for understanding.

All the love. X

-S