Bad Liar (Lucas)

Your POV:

God help me. 

I had a Science project to do on osmosis and my partner was Lucas Dobre. 

Lucas Dobre aka my crush who I have absolutely NO chance with because he's the bad boy of the school and I'm just the little good girl.

I try to calm myself as I spot Lucas walking my way with a smirk plastered on his beautiful lips. I pretend to be reading my Revision guide as he approaches the table at the back of Library.

"Hey y/n, ready to do it?" He takes a seat opposite me.

"W-what?" I splutter, blushing at what he said. 

Do it? 

"Yeah, our project on osmosis." He takes out his notebook and the sheet that has the info of what we need to research.

Oh, he meant the project... not it

"Right, yeah. I already started the research so we just need to draw the diagram and label it." I point to the computer screen. He moves over beside me, to get a better look. His leg brushes against mine as he shifts closer, sending goosebumps up my leg.

I flick through my notes while he reads through my research. 

"You shouldn't have started it without me. I could've helped." He glances at me and I bite my lip nervously.

"It's okay, The faster we finish it, the less work you have to do." 

He stops scrolling and leans closer to me. "Still. It's our project, not just yours. We have to work together. Okay?" He surprises me with his words.

I nod with a small smile. "Okay, partner." 

"That's better." He winks and my heart flutters.  We agree for me to find the information and he has to type. 

We work for an hour, enjoying our time together, working as a great team. By the end of the hour, we end up finishing everything and just have to double check everything before we print it out. 

"Wow! We're a great team!" He chuckles and high-fives me. I laugh and tidy up our table that's covered with sheets and pens.

"Let me help." He says and brushes his hand against mine, taking the sheets and putting them in one pile. I try to compose myself with the small contact with him but my cheeks just get warmer and warmer.

I can't help but stare at him as he takes the books that we borrowed and returns them to the librarian. He walks back slowly, I swear he looks like a model by the way his hair is falling over his eyes and how his shirt hugs his body, outlining his fit figure.

"Like what you see?" He wiggles his eyebrows and I curse myself for getting caught staring at him.

"No." I mumble, hiding my face with my dark hair.

He raises an eyebrow and crosses his arms against his broad chest.

I repeat, "N-no." I might as well camouflage with my red jumper as my face keeps baiting out my feelings for him.

"You're such a bad liar." He chuckles and uses his hand to brush the hair out of my eyes and tuck it behind my ear, his hot breath fanning over my face.

I lick my lips slowly, my throat dry and my heart pounding in my chest from his close proximity. His eyes scan my face, trying to read me which should be pretty easy as I just keep swooning over him every 2 seconds.

"You like me." He states, not a question.

"No." I scoff but my legs start to tremble as he leans closer to me, his hands now on my hips and his lips against my ear.

"Don't lie to me, princess." He whispers, sending shivers down my body.

With my feelings on fire, I guess I'm a bad liar. 

A/N: I don't think this was good. Anyways don't forget to vote and check out my other books.

Fun facts:

- I'm going to be 17 on October 12th. BEING AN ADULT SUCKS!

- I drink a mug of hot chocolate every single day, I think I'm addicted tbh.

Love you xx

- S