I'm Jealous, I'm Overzealous (Lucas) // Part Two

Your POV:

The Next Day*

I did what Chantel told me to do, I wore my pencil skirt today and tied my hair into 2 dutch braids.

I head to my English lesson with a permanent scowl on my face.

I walk into the classroom and go to my seat. I take my pencil case and book out before dumping my bag on the floor.

I stand up to take off my blazer and the twins walk in. I completely ignore Lucas' gaze as I sit back down on my chair.

Marcus sits opposite me on his seat and smiles at me sympathetically.

"Hey, Y/n."

I give him a small smile. "Hey, Marcus."

From the corner of my eye, I see Lucas settle down at the back table but I stop looking at him when Y/Bff/n rushes in as the bell rings for the lesson to start.

I laugh at her. "Idiot." I shake my head.

She sticks her middle finger up at me before going to her seat at the back.

Miss Walpole tells us that we are going to be doing groupwork so we have to get into groups of four. Y/Bff/n and Lucas obviously come to our table.

Lucas attempts to sit beside me but luckily Y/Bff/n beats him to it so he sits beside Marcus.

We have to make a poster and a powerpoint on Frankenstein characters. Y/Bff/n and I want to do the poster so the twins make the powerpoint.

Daniel, a nice dude, hands each table a laptop. When he comes to our table, he compliments me on my hair saying that it looks cute.

"Thanks Daniel, you look pretty cute yourself." I wink at him and he grins and walks away.

I sneak a glance at Lucas and hide my smirk when I see his jaws clenched.

Y/Bff/n and I work on the poster while the boys do their stuff. Now we're colouring the poster.

"We need some red." Y/Bff/n says.

"I'll get it." I get up and deliberately brush past Lucas and strut to another table.

Lucas' POV:

She gets up and walks past me, her side brushing my shoulder. I let Marcus type while I pretend to look at the book but my eyes are on her.

I watch as she asks Zach for a pen. He nods and she leans over the table to reach for the pen.

I accidently rip the page when I see Alec staring at her ass and whisper something to Zach. Then Alec says something to her and she laughs before giving him the middle finger and walks back.

I can't help but grin.

I look at her and she looks at me and we both look away, the tension still between us.

Marcus hands me back the laptop so I can type up the rest while he chats with Y/Bff/n.

I type fast while listening to their conversation about what they want to do tomorrow. I see Y/n humming to herself quietly, lost in her own word, so I take the chance to stare at her.

A few minutes later, I take a pencil and write some notes on a paper and Louis walks over to our table. He greets us and asks us for a pen so Y/n gives him one.

"Aw, you got a haircut." Y/n pouts at him.

Immediately, I feel a surge of jealously through my body and I scribble faster.