Dari Introduces You to The Twins // Part One

Your POV:

Y/Bff/n and I are best friends with Darius and we've known each other for atleast a year now. We always do school projects together and it's so much fun. We have met Cyrus before and he's really sweet but we have never met the twins before.

Anyways, the three of us had a science project to do on the Solar System and this time we were going to do it at Darius' house because he had the paint and stuff.

It's Friday and it's 4pm and Y/Bff/n and I just reached Dari's house. We both brought our things to stay for a sleepover, if it gets too late to go home.

We stand infront of the house and Y/Bff/n rings the doorbell.

We wait patiently until someone opens the door.

It was a guy who looked around our age but we've never met him and damn he was hot with his sexy curls and hazel eyes. I take one look at Y/Bff/n and see her practically drooling.

Smh

"Hey, is Darius here?" I ask politely.

"Yeah, come in." He says and gives us space to walk in.

I walk in and see Darius in the kitchen. I turn around and see Y/Bff/n still standing there like an idiot.

The boy scratches his head. "Are you okay?" He asks her.

Y/Bff/n finally comes to her senses and blushes. "Uh, yeah. I'm fine." She walks to me and the boy closes the door.

"Yo, Dari!" I run to him and greet him with a big hug.

"Hey guys!" He grins and hugs us both.

"Hey, Dari." Y/Bff/n says with a stupid grin on her face.

We put our bags of equipment on the table and leave our other stuff on the side.

I sit down on a chair facing the front door and eat some popcorn that Dari's eating. Dari passes me a can of 7Up and a can of Coke to Y/Bff/n. He then introduces us to Marcus, one of the twins, before we began planning our project.

Y/Bff/n takes a seat, facing the counter, while Dari sits next to me.

As we're discussing what each of us should do, Marcus walks in and starts making a sandwich. I watch him glance at Y/Bff/n every few seconds and smirk.

I casually clear my throat and Marcus looks at me. I raise an eyebrow at him and he blushes.
Then he finishes making his sandwich and grabs a drink from the fridge.

I take out my laptop and show them that I've already made the powerpoint so we just had to build the model.

So they start gathering the things we need while I continue sipping my 7Up.

As I was sipping, another guy walks in who is soaked to the skin and is wearing a white shirt so you could clearly see his sculpted abs and I couldn't help but choke.

It had to be him who saw me choking first so he rushes to me and gently pats my back and hands me a tissue.

"Are you alright?" He asks.

"Yeah, thanks." I turn red with embarassment.

Dari then introduces to Lucas who I've immediately fell in love with.

Y/Bff/n smirks at me as I stare at Lucas and his sexy body.

Lucas grins at my attention and asks Dari to help him find a towel so they both dissapear upstairs and Marcus goes to the livingroom.

When all the boys finally leave, Y/Bff/n and I start squealing and talk about how sexy the twins are. After a few minutes, we calm down and Dari comes back with a smirk plastered on his face.