On The Real Tho (Lucas)

A/N: I am sorry if this doesn't make sense, this is my 3am writing.

Your POV:

It was just another day at the Dobre Brothers house.

Lucas and I are cuddling on the couch watching Youtube videos. Dari was by the kitchen counter doing his school stuff. Marcus is probably having a shower and Cyrus went to their gym with his parents.

I was in a playful mood and we just finished watching their 'On the real tho' music video.

I am laying on Lucas, my head laying on his chest. I tilt my head up and grin at him.

"What?" He grins back.

"Lucas, on the real tho... you sound way better in this video."

He wraps his arms around me and nuzzles his head into the crook of my neck.

"On the real tho... do you really think so?"

"On the real tho.. you look 100 times hotter." I stroke his messy hair.

"On the real tho.. I think you're way hotter, Babe." He says against my neck, his breath tickling my skin.

I blush and can't help but smile widely. "On the real tho.. I really want to kiss you."

He lifts his head and looks at me with a smirk plastered on his lips.

"On the real tho.. I wanna do way more than just kiss you." He trails his fingers up my thigh slowly.

"On the real tho.. I am going to puke if you don't shut the hell up." Dari fake gags.

Lucas and I laugh at how awkward Dari must be feeling, to be honest I forget he was even here.

Lucas sticks his tongue out at Dari before pecking me on the lips.

"Oh my god, bro!" Dari groans and shields his eyes.

I giggle and pull Lucas in for another kiss.

A/N: Well that was cute and cringy at the same time. Dont forget to vote!

Love you xx

- S