Dari Introduces You to The Twins // Part Two

A/N: You asked for a part 2 so here it is.

Your POV:

We walk back to the table in silence and picked up from where we left off.

Y/Bff/n comes back in with a huge grin on her face and I have a feeling it's because of Marcus.

Dari glances at her and continues painting. She raises an eyebrow at his unusual silence and I shrug.

She starts glueing the planets on the cardboard after she puts some music on.

Mask Off by Future starts playing and we all start dancing because it's our jam.

We laugh as Dari does his cool moves and does a backflip.

"Damn Dari." I grin at him.

He grins back before returning to his seat.

We start chatting as Slow Motion by Trey Songz starts playing.

This song just reminds me about what just happened between Lucas and I and I just blush of the memory of his lips against my skin.

"So..you and Lucas." Dari says casually, wiggling his eyebrows at me.

Y/Bff/n wiggles her eyebrows at me too and I just shrug casually, trying to hide my stupid red cheeks.

"What?" I finish off the last planet and tidy up.

"I know you like him.." Dari smirks and gives me a playful nudge.

"Well duh, I didn't kiss him for no reason."

"YOU KISSED HIM?! WHEN??" Y/Bff/n gasps.

"A while ago and it was actually snogging." Dari pretends to gag.

Y/Bff/n laughs and I glare at both of them.

I grab my other bag and head upstairs.

"Goodnight." I say to them.

"Have fun." Dari winks and I blush.

I go to the bathroom and quickly brush my teeth and open my hair. I get changed into a cute blue mid-thigh nightdress and walk out.

I stand unfront of Lucas' bedroom door and take a breath before knocking softly.

No reply.

I twist the doorknob and the door opens so I step in the dim-lit room.

I look around but he's not here. I leave my bag in the corner and turn around but then I freeze when I feel strong, masculine arms wrap around my waist.

"Well hello there." He purrs against my ear, making my heart beat ten times faster.

"H-hey." I manage to say with a nervous stutter, suddenly feeling self-conscious.

"Not in the mood for talking,huh?" He chuckles, his chest presses onto my back.

I blush and look to the floor which is a suitable enough answer for him as he swivels infront of me.

"Well, that's fine with me because there's no words needed for what we're about to do." He says with a raspy voice, slowly moving his eyes down my body from my face to my chest and my bare legs and then back to my lips.

My cheeks burn and I bite my lip as my eyes linger on his shirtless body.

He smiles and gently pushes me down onto his bed before brushing his lips against mine.
My hands run through his soft, dark hair as our lips do all the work.

Lucas hovers over me, not crushing me with his weight while he kisses me slow and steady, kinda like he's building up the atmosphere before things get really heated.

I pause for breath and feel his hot lips trail down to my neck, my weakspot.

He knows its my weakspot because I grip his shoulders and start to breathe quickly.

He starts off with small kisses around my neck, taking my breath away each time his lips touch my skin. Then he starts to suck on a spot under my collarbone, my stomach explodes with crazy butterflies as he gently bites down, and I let out a small moan.

His hips grind against mine while his hands grip onto my exposed thighs.

He continues giving me another hickey on my shoulder where one of my straps have slipped off.

Another moan escapes my lips causing him to smirk. Then he stops kissing me and decides to study me for a minute. His hazel eyes roaming from my exposed ahoulder to the lowcut front and then down to where my dress has risen up.

He leans down and kisses me again, distracting me from his hand that discreetly tugs my other strap down, showing more cleavage. While his other hand moves up my leg and tugging onto the hem of my dress.

He bites my lower lip and sucks it, but his hand is slowly raising my dress up, over my hips and stops at my mid-riff when I grab his hand.

He looks at me before returning his eyes to my lacy pink underwear and biting his lip.

I watch him as his hand plays with the ribbon on my underwear, our breathes mingling.

Then my body shivers as his head lowers down and presses his lips onto mine again, harder this time. His lips start to move down, kissing my neck, then my chest, then my stomach and then I gasp as his face buries inbetween my legs.

"Lucas." My moans fill the room as pleasure fills my body.

He chuckles against my thigh, pleased with my several moans, before crashing his lips on mine.

We continue making out and leaving hickeys until we finally feel tired and fall asleep in each other's embrace.

A/N: I know you want more intense action but I am not ready to go that far yet especially when you've just met.

Jeez, control yourselves people.

I'm jk but I hope you atleast got a little turned on ;)

Love you xx

- S