Love You Like a Love Song (Lucas)

Lucas' POV:

"Babe, you know that's not fair." Y/n pouts adorably infront of the screen.

"What do you mean?" I smile innocently and fold my arms behind my head.

She stares blankly at me. "Stop looking sexy because I can't touch you."

"Sorry, babe. It's just really hot." I can't help but smirk as she stares at my bare chest.

She raises an eyebrow at me. "Actually, you're right. It is really hot."

I frown, wondering what she's up to, as she leaves her laptop on her desk and gets up.

She smirks at me as she removes her long shirt, revealing a sexy sports bra which turns me on. She doesn't have any pants on except from her Calvin Klein boxers.

I bite my lip as my eyes travel down her body and she sits back down on her bed.

"Y/n! You can't do that to me!" I whine at her and she chuckles.

"Yes I can, babe." She smirks and sticks her tongue out at me, "You love me."

I stick my tongue back at her. "Yeah, I love you like a love song, baby."

She laughs at my Selena Gomez lyric and blows me a kiss which only makes me smile wider.

A/N: I really don't know what I'm writing. Don't forget to vote!

Lmao I forgot to write some fun facts about me in the last few imagines so here are some:

- I can speak Portuguese.

- I live in England

- My fave colour is purple.

Love ya xx

- S