Girls Day Out

Y/n's POV:

So we're all having breakfast right now and I'm sitting in between Lucas and Alissa. Next to Alissa is y/bff/n who is next to Marcus and the rest of the squad is opposite us. Us girls are in our own conversation and so are the guys.

"You know what?" Alissa says.

"What?" I ask, sipping my hot chocolate.

"We need some proper girl time."

"That's a great idea!" y/bff/n grins, doing jazz hands.

"We need one," Alissa nods to the guys. "We're always with the guys. We need some girl time."

I nod in agreement. "Yep, we deserve one."

Alissa grins, clicking her fingers at me and gets up her chair. "HEY GUYS! Listen up." She says loudly, catching all the guy's attention. When all eyes are on her, she tells the guys what we're planning.

"And here are the rules." Alissa declares. "Absolutely no boy contact for the next 24 hours."

"But I need to talk to my Boo." Marcus pouts, wrapping his arms tightly around y/bff/n, making her smile widely.

Alissa rolls her eyes in response. "Strictly NO Boys." She clarifies.

"Fine." All the guys agree.

Lucas' hand travels to my waist, he pouts cutely at me. I pout back, intertwining our hands together.

"Alright, we're going shopping!" Alissa and y/bff/n get up. I pull Lucas into a hug and don't let go until we have to be pulled away from the girls. I groan and follow them upstairs to get changed.

I wear a lacey purple blouse that Alissa insisted I wear with white shorts and my Adidas Superstars. I tie my hair into a high ponytail and put some Aviators on. As I'm the first one to get ready, I head downstairs to wait for the others and sit on the end of the stairs. I wear my earphones and plug them into my phone.

While humming to Don't Let Me Down, I peek around the wall to see the guys sprawled around the livingroom. I instantly spot Lucas leaning on the wall nearest to me. I smile to myself as he laughs with Neels about something.

Then Lucas turns his head and sees me smiling. I watch as he gapes, his eyes trailing over my body; I blush. Then I smirk and blow him a kiss. He grins and blows me back a kiss, licking his lips. I stifle a laugh when Jake asks Lucas what he's doing and Lucas says 'nothing' and turns red.

Finally, Alissa and y/bff/n comes down, looking as flawless as ever. We shout goodbye to the boys and go into the car. y/bff/n and Alissa sit at the front and I sit at the back. We turn the radio on and jam along to all the songs, having the time of our lives. Soon enough, we reach the mall and park the car.

First off, we head to Forever 21, then to Topshop and Hollister; buying a lot of shirts and dresses. We also buy some new bikinis for when we chill in the pool later on. I get a light purple bikini and a deep blue one too. After that, we decide to have lunch at McDonald's and then do our own individual shopping.

After we eat, we plan to meet each other back at the car park after 2 hours. I walk over to JD while slurping my Tropical Slushie.

Y/bff/n's POV:

I need to get new PJ's and shoes so I first go to Macy's and get cute pineapple PJ's with matching slippers. Then I go to the Shoe Shop. I walk in the shop, inspecting the shoes.

I was too intrigued by the white high-tops that I spotted at the end of the row of shoes that I accidently bumped into someone.

"I'm sorry." I apologize sheepishly but then grin when I realised who it is.