Be Humble (Marcus)

Your POV:

I can't help but roll my eyes again as I watch Tessa sticking out her butt and winks at Marcus as she walks by our table. 

Marcus rolls his eyes too and continues writing his essay. 

The teacher leaves the classroom and Tessa gets out of her seat again and struts towards our table. She completely ignores me but smiles flirtatiously at Marcus.

"Hey Marcus, can you help me with this question?" She leans down, exposing her cleavage so Marcus has a good view.

I scowl in disgust, "Couldn't you ask Corbyn?" I snap at her.

She turns to me with a sneer. "I did but he doesn't know the answer." 

Marcus sits silently watching us with a blank expression.

"So what's the answer?" She bats her fake eyelashes at him.

"The answer is fuck off." I retort and Marcus laughs. 

She shoots daggers at me, "Shut up, no one asked you."

I roll my eyes at her again. "Why don't you do us all a favour and go sit down, bitch." This time Marcus snorts with laughter and I smirk at Tessa.

She's about to say something but the teacher comes back and narrows his eyes at Tessa. "Please sit down, Tessa." 

Tessa walks back to her seat reluctantly.

"Yeah, be humble." I mutter loudly and the class erupt into chuckles and snorts, causing Tessa to glare at everyone.

"You're amazing, babe." Marcus grins and pecks me on my cheek.

I flip my hair behind my shoulder with sass, "I know."

A/N: I wrote this in school because I was bored.

Fun facts:

- My 3 fave songs at the moment are:

1. Mi Gente by J Balvin

2. New Rules by Dua Lipa

3. Invitation by Why Don't We (I CAN'T WAIT FOR THEIR NEW EP!!!! *FANGIRLS*)

22K READS AND 1.1K VOTES?!?!! YA YEETTT!!!! *DABS IN EXCITEMENT* (25/0917)