50K Special

Song: Best Of Me by BTS

"Why are you smiling so much, bro?" Darius asks Lucas, raising an eyebrow in curiosity,

A small smile appears on Lucas' lips as he looks towards Marcus and Marcus also begins grinning.

Darius furrows his eyebrows in confusion, wondering what made the twins smile that much.

"She makes me smile so much, It's impossible not to when she's around." Lucas sighs happily, leaning his head back on the wall.

"She's so beautiful." Marcus says, biting his lip while he thinks about how beautiful her heart is as well as her outside. He admires the way she puts everyone else first before herself and wished she would sometimes take care of herself too.

"And she's so sweet, even when she's mad she always ends up apologising even when she's right." Lucas shakes his head, a chuckle escaping his lips as he remembers when she took care of him the whole night when he was sick even though she had work the next morning.

"She looks adorable when she's mad, her cheeks turn a rosy pink and her nose scrunches up and it just makes me wanna hug her even tighter." Marcus giggles.

Darius also smiles, wondering who this wonderful person is that completely captivated the twins' heart.

"She sounds so...perfect." Darius says slowly.

"She has her flaws but that's what I like about her. I know she's self-conscious but she needs to know that nobody's perfect." Marcus begins, his heart yearning to make this person see how beautiful they really are.

" I love her just the way she is and I hope she remembers that." Lucas adds, running a hand through his hair.

"And I love how random she is at times, when her mood completely changes. She makes me laugh so much, I wonder how someone wouldn't want to be in her presence." Marcus says, his eyes searching around for someone.

"Exactly, she's always there when I need her and she knows I'll always be there for her too." Marcus nods in agreement.

Darius looks around, curious to know where this amazing person is right now.

"Where is she?"

Big smiles appear on the twins' faces as they answer Dari's question.

"She's reading this right now.."

A/N: I hope this actually made you feel special because I tried so hard to try and make you feel happy and to know that you are loved. I was going to write smut but I don't think anyone bothers to read my A/N's so I just did this instead. I'm sorry if you found this boring.

I just wanna say I'm so grateful for 50K reads, honestly I couldn't do it without any of you so from the bottom of my heart, I want to say thank you <3

Also HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

I basically spent my xmas break obsessing over BTS with my cousin so yeah, I should've revised instead bc omg my first exam is tmrw and I am not prepared at all. But I'm proud that I can finally tell them all apart and I'm in the process of watching all the episodes and telling their voices apart and stuff. My bias is Jimin <3

Anyways, as far as you are concerned I won't be ending this book so don't worry....yet. Hahaha I love you :D

All the love. X

-S