Prank Wars (Part 2)

The Next Day 9pm

Your POV :

I shift into a comfortable position on Lucas' lap, laying my head on his chest.

"You okay, babe?" He asks, playing with my hair.

I nod.

"Why don't we play truth or dare?" Jake asks, getting up and sitting on the floor.

"Okay." We all agree and sit in a circle. I sit in between Lucas and Alex.

"Alright, AJ truth or dare?" Jake asks AJ.

"Uh..Dare." AJ replies uneasily.

Jake smirks. "I dare you to change clothes with the person opposite you."

AJ gulps and we all look at the person opposite him... Alissa. She's wearing a crop hoodie and shorts. Alissa shakes her head.

"Why is it always me?" She cries out, and we all laugh.

"You can change in the bathroom." Jake suggests with an innocent smile.

Alissa rolls her eyes and follows AJ to the toilet. A few minutes later they come back and we all literally have tears running down our faces because AJ just looks too funny.

AJ scowls at Jake and continues the game.

An hour later we decide to do the last few before we go to sleep.

"Okay y/n, truth or dare?" AJ wiggles his eyebrows.

I bite my lip. "Truth."

"Who was the last person you did it with before Lucas?"

My eyes widen at the question and I glance at Lucas who tries to hide his annoyance with a shrug.

"His name was Jesse," I say quietly, avoiding Lucas' gaze. "Alright, my turn. Jake, truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"Who was the last person you did it with?"

Jake pretends to be nervous but whispers the answer.

"I'm sorry, I can't hear you. Do you want the loudspeaker?" Alissa passes him the loudspeaker with a cheeky grin.

Jake bats it away and answers loudly. "y/bff/n."

Gasps fill the room and all eyes turn to y/bff/n. I see y/bff/n gulp as everyone watches her, including Marcus.

"Is that true?" His voice cracks.

She slowly nods and Marcus opens his mouth and then clenches his jaw, shooting daggers at Jake.

"Marcus?" y/bff/n puts a hand on his arm but he shrugs it off and storms upstairs.

y/bff/n shakes her head and runs upstairs after Marcus.

"Well that went well." Alissa states to no one in particular.

Y/bff/n's POV :

Shoot. I feel horrible.

I watch Marcus leave the room and get up to run after him. I keep reminding myself this is all just a prank, but I can't help my heart from hammering against my chest as I take the stairs two at a time.

Marcus' bedroom door is closed, and I slowly open it, taking a step in.

Marcus is sitting on the end of the bed, on his phone. He doesn't look up as I approach him, and I have to control the urge to wrap my arms around him and tell him the truth. But I know I can't, so I hover a few steps away.

"I'm so sorry, Marcus..." I say. He doesn't respond. "I would have told you, but--"

"Don't worry about it," he interrupts coldly, closing his phone and getting up. He takes his nightclothes and locks himself in the bathroom.

I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding. Well atleast he's talking to me.

I take the time he's in the bathroom to change and snuggle into his bed. Marcus comes out a few minutes later, and hangs his clothes up. He doesn't say anything as he climbs into bed next to me and turns off the bedside lamp. I snuggle up next to him, smiling in the dark when he wraps his arm around me tighter. No matter how mad he is, I just know he'll never stop loving me.