Home Alone with Marcus

Y/n's POV:

Lucas and y/bff/n have left the house to go shopping and for once me and Marcus have the house to ourselves.

I just finished making Noodles for dinner and closed the cooker. I put the lid on the pan and go wash the dishes.

“So what should we do now?” Marcus asks, leaning on the counter.

I dry my hands and shrug. “I don't know. How about a movie?” 

“And after that?”

“Eat dinner.”

“What about after that? We both know Lucas and y/bff/n are gonna come back very late.” 

“Why, what do you wanna do after dinner? We're going to bed.” I raise my eyebrow.

“Well you know what happens...” He wiggles his eyebrows.

I smirk. “We make love?” I tease.

“Exactly.” He winks and we both laugh.

Can't wait.

I quickly make popcorn then we walk towards the living room and plop down on the couch. I snuggle up beside Marcus and he turns the TV on. I put the blanket on us.

“Which movie should we watch?” Marcus asks but before I can answer he says, “How about a scary movie? You won't be too scared, will you?”

I'm hesitant but I agree to watch it.

“ Keeping that blanket close so you can cover your eyes?” He teases me, I throw a popcorn at him.

The Movie starts with a basic plot, a girl gets lost in the woods in the night. I know something scary is going to happen because the music starts to get very intense. I'm pressed tightly against Marcus with the blanket ready to cover my eyes.

Suddenly a hand comes out of the ground and grabs the girl’s ankle. Both me and Marcus scream and popcorn goes flying.

“Who's too scared now?” I ask Marcus. His face goes red.

“Well I guess I'll have to hold you a little closer.” He says and wraps his arms his arms around me. We stay like this for the rest of the movie.

                                                              *****

The movie’s finished and Marcus is asleep beside me.

Who knew a scary movie would put him to sleep.

I laugh at that thought.

I stare at him. He looks like cute angel when he's sound asleep. I'm tangled in the blankets but I manage to free myself without waking him up.

I don't know why but I just thought of pranking him.

I swear y/bff/n and Jake are influencing me with their hilarious pranks.

I slowly take the blanket and and wrap it around his hands like a handcuff and use the rest of the blanket to wrap it around his legs, leaving him tied up.

Great, now I just need to video his reaction.

I take out my phone and put the video recorder on. Now that I'm ready, I gently shake Marcus awake.

I lean on the wall and watch as his eyes flutter open.

“Come on, Marcus. Let's eat dinner now.” I say in my most innocent voice possible.

Marcus attempts to get up but because he's tied up, he falls in in a heap on the floor.

“Y/n! What did you do?” Marcus growls, but I'm too busy laughing my ass off.

Oh this is too funny not to record.

I stop recording and put my phone away. I look up and see Marcus trying to untie himself. Oh no. He's managed to unwrap his arms. He gives me a vicious smile.

Well I'm in deep shit.

I don't waste another second and run to hide in the kitchen. I wait for a few minutes but he doesn't appear. I frown.

I peek behind a wall and scan the living room but he's not there.

Huh?

I'm about to make make a move for the stairs.

“Where do you think you're going, Princess? “ The familiar, raspy voice spoke in my ear. I stopped my movements, his slightly lustful voice sending goosebumps all over my skin. I gulp, feeling his hot breath run over my ear as he continued to speak.

“I can't let you leave without your punishment.” His lips softly kissed my ear, my eyes closing in the process. His soft, plump lips continued to lay wet kisses from my ear, to my neck, sucking slightly. I suck in my breath when I feel fingers nudge the shoulder of my shirt, exposing more skin.

He grabs my hips and presses me against the wall. His warm fingers trail against my skin, and around my waist. He leans his head forward, teasing me with small kisses on my face.

I wrap my arms around his neck and whisper in his ear.

“What's my punishment?”

He whispers against my skin in response, sending a tingly sensation around my whole body, making me shiver.

“That's for me to know…” He looks me in the eyes.”And for you to find out.”

He crashes his lips on mine. His hand holds my head while the other is snaked around my waist. Butterflies explode in my stomach, overwhelming my body. I put my hand on his chest, feeling the warmth radiating from his closeness.

Marcus leans away and gives me cheeky smile. I frown and before I can protest, he carries me bridal style and lays me down on the couch gently. I watch him as he climbs on top of me, pressing his body on mine.

I give him a shy smile and he bites his lip.

“I love you, y/n.”

“I love you too.” He presses his lips on mine, our lips moving in sync. His hips grind against mine, our legs tangled together. My hands are running through his soft curls as our kiss deepens, he moves his hand to the hem of my shirt.

I smirk and bite his lip making him moan, I kiss him harder turning this into an intense make out session. Then he slips his hands under my shirt and travel up to bra strap. Our lips still attached together.

He looks at me for permission but I raise my eyebrow. He kisses me again, making me smile.

Suddenly someone clears their throat and I know it wasn't me or Marcus, we immediately break away.

There at the door is y/bff/n and Lucas with a lot of shopping bags.

“We..um...uh.” Marcus blushes, struggling to explain. I just turn as red as him.

“Shhh.” Lucas says, “ We don't want to know.” y/bff/n winks at us before Lucas pulls her upstairs.

“Perhaps we should go to bed now.” I laugh, winking at Marcus who's still pressed on me.

He grins and carries me bridal style upstairs to our room.

He lays me on the bed and then locks the door.

My eyes widen.

He looks at me and smirks as he take his shirt off.

My eyes widen even more, if that's even possible. I try not to drool at the sight of his perfectly sculpted body.

“Like what you see?” He smirks and makes his way to the bed.

“Definitely.” I pull him into a kiss.

A/N: don't forget to vote and comment!

Love you xx - S