Your First Time with Marcus

A/N: 36K reads (05/11/17) YA YEEEET!

Song: Sex by Cheatcodes

Your POV:

"Marcus!!" I yelled for my boyfriend, Marcus.

Both of us had just gotten back from swimming in the pool. Today was filled with water fights and underwater kisses. It was probably the best day of summer I had spent with Marcus alone. When us two were done, he let me hop in the shower first, but I forgot last time I used all the soap. The door to the bathroom opened.

"Yes, Babe?" Marcus yelled over the hot, pouring shower.

The shower was shaped in a rectangle with a clear glass door. However, the texture of the shower made it blurry to see the outside. Yet, I could still see Marcus' muscular figure wearing only a blue towel.

"Do you mind grabbing me a bar of soap from under the sink? I used it all up last time." I half shout so he is able to hear.

"No problem, baby." I hear the sink cabinet open, some shuffling, then the cabinet closes. Through the blurry glass I could see Marcus approaching.

"Here, Babe." Marcus says opening the shower door. He hands me the bar of soap with half his torso sticking in the shower

Marcus and I haven't fully had sex. A few bases may have been scored but us two had not hit a homerun...yet. This is why it didn't surprise me when Marcus smirked at my figure in the shower. I simply rolled your eyes and took the soap with a smile.

"What, no 'thank you kiss'." Marcus gave a small pout.

I giggled and leaned forward toward the dimpled cutie. What was meant to be a teasing peck turned into a tongue tied frenzy. Marcus started rubbing my back during the kiss. His touch sent tingles up my spine and caused a pleasured moan to escape. I finally couldn't bare it any longer.

My fingers grazed down his back and I felt his goosebumps rise. I stopped once I felt the towel texture, but that didn't mean it stopped me from moving things forward. Gently, I tore his towel off and backed up to give him entrance into the shower. The door was closed behind him.

As if the shower wasn't steamy enough. Trust me, that was the hottest shower I ever had ;)

A/N: Don't forget to vote and check out my books.

Love ya xx

- S