You Find Marcus in Your Bed

Song: Havana by Camilla Cabello

Your POV:

Holy Crap!

Those are the only words that come to mind as you stare at the semi-naked glorious man beside you. His face is turned towards you, a small opening in his mouth where hot breaths hit the top of your nose. You clench your arms close to you as you struggle not to reach over to touch the silent figure next to you.

It's not like you wanted this to happen although if really pressed you'd admit that this was insanely cool! You close your eyes, a small grin tugging at your lips as you remember how this came to be.

                                                                                       ***

"Alright Alissa!" You growled jokingly at the phone you had gripped tightly in your hand as you jogged the last couple of steps up to the door, "Besides I'm already here!"

You had to shout the last part as you came in contact with the loud sound of the bass shaking the walls. You felt a small unwilling tugging at the corners of your lips as you opened the door and saw the sight before you.

Dozens of people swayed and jumped together in mass harmony to the beat of the drums that were playing in the loud speakers on the other side of the room. You quickly shut the door behind you before quickly scampering towards the kitchen. You let out a breathless laugh as you see all the people captivated in the music and the bodies of the people next to them.

You don't usually go out to parties, especially not Alissa's who are known to end with flashing lights and sirens, but you couldn't help the wry smile that transformed your features.

Your gaze scanned the people around you. They seemed a tad more controlled than those in the living room but it was still pretty steamy in here. Your eyes locked on two people embracing and practically swallowing each other in front of you with no regard to anyone around them. You blush as you look away quickly from such an intimate moment and turn to see a panther like creature stare at you from across the room. His caramel colored skin is in such deep contrast to the white faded wall behind him and despite the absence of light his eyes flash almost dangerously. You watch as his lips curl into a threatening grin as he realizes you've been staring at him.

You blink at the intensity of his stare, his gleaming eyes eyes piercing down your soul. Your breath hitches in your throat before you move away from his familiar face and back towards the living room. You shake your head to help you get rid of dark steamy thoughts involving a certain caramel handsome stranger that you had left back in the kitchen.

Or so you thought.

Just as you had reached the living room a shock of warmth spreads from your wrist, which is currently enveloped in long lean fingers, to the rest of your body. You turn to the person holding your wrist and are amazed to see those hazel eyes, which curl something deliciously in you, so close to you. Your breath decides to leave you and hide behind the couch leaving you completely breathless.

"Hi there," his voice is a smooth yet husky sound that makes you want to close your eyes and pant deliriously.

"Hi!" your voice by contrast comes out squeaky and unsure and you desperately look around the room for a means to escape.

"I'm Marcus Dobre." he states proudly adding more confusion to your already dazed state, "but you probably knew that already."

"No!" You squeak again before trying to get your voice back in control, "I didn't sorry."

He looks absolutely shocked for a second as he stares down at you. You bite your lip for fear that you've offended him but all that accomplishes is for his gaze to drop to your lips.

Holy shit, this guy makes something curl inside you! You briefly think as you try to find stability long enough to hold yourself upright.

"Even better," he murmurs softly before leaning closer to you, his breath, a mixture of alcohol and cigarette smoke, dazing you further.

You open your mouth to respond but no words are able to leave your mouth because it's a little busy pressing itself closer into his lips. His lips are warm and seductive yet taste sweet and spicy at the same time. Your fingers, seemingly in their own accord wrap themselves into his hair as the rest of your body seems dedicated into molding itself into him.

***

So yeah, holy crap seems like the perfect reaction.

You shake your head at yourself while looking at the ceiling as if looking for answers. You feel a shifting beside you and a sudden rush of warmth on your right side. You turn your head to the side and are shocked to stare at warm hazel twinkling orbs.

"Hey babe," he says his voice husky with sleep and an overconfident smile, "wanna go again?"

A/N: Okay, so I wanted to try something different (haha) and write in third person and see how it turns out. Hoped you liked this and don't forget to vote and check out my books.

Love ya xx

- S