Your First Time with Lucas

Song: Do It by Selena Gomez (MY QUEEN <3)

Your POV:

"I'm alone another night. Without my stupid boyfriend because he's in LA!"I huff in exaggeration to myself as I neatly pull the covers on me. Next, I turn over to face the wall and begin to say my nightly prayer out loud:

"Dear Baby Jesus, thank you for another wonderful day of life. I pray for all the misfortunate citizens out there in the world. Please be there for them in their struggling times. Also God, please be there for my boyfriend. You know the hot brunette you created named Lucas Dobre. I just ask you make sure he stays safe. I really love him a lot, God. I hope to hold on to him for a while, so help me do that by keeping him safe when we're apart. Alright, enough of my problems; you still need to figure out world peace so I'm gonna go. Love you God. Amen."

I begin to close my eyes, but then a voice spoke to me, "Your boyfriend loves you a lot too."

"God! Is that you speaking!" I sit straight up in disbelief and look toward the ceiling.

The voice chuckles and it's a very familiar chuckle, then the person says, "Don't be silly, babe. It's just me."

I whip my head toward the door. Standing there is my handsome, hazel-eyed boyfriend of 2 years. I smile wide and yell, "Lucas!"

As I try to jump from the bed, my feet get tangled in the covers and I end up rolling off the bed. I squint my eyes tight for the upcoming impact. However, warm strong hands catch me before I hit the hardwood floor. When I peel my eyes open, they are greeted by the greenish-brown orbs of my boyfriend's eyes.

"Lucas! What are you doing home!?" I say, placing your hands around his neck as he keeps hold of me in a bridal like style.

"Jake and the others went to Hawaii so I came home to see you because-" Lucas starts to explain, but I can't resist the soft lips that I had grown extremely fond of.

At first, Lucas pauses in shock, but it's not long till he responds back with just as more passion. The kiss last for about 10 seconds, but soon both of us withdraw, gasping for breath.

"Sorry, I couldn't wait a second longer. You were saying?" I smile at him and apologize for my interruption, but I'm not really sorry.

"Oh it's fine. How bout we just talk more tomorrow." Lucas said before pressing his lips back to mine.

I smile into the kiss. He licks my bottom lip asking for permission and I don't deny the request. The kiss is heated, passionate, and loving. He begins to lift me off the ground and lay me back gently on the bed. This does nothing to part my lips, they stay tightly pressed the whole time. Next, he straddles me protectively and leans on to me while supporting himself with one arm on the bed so he doesn't squish me and his other hand grasps my hip.

Lucas and I haven't taken the full next step yet. I was the one that believed in waiting until I was sure the person was truly the one. Lucas respected that decision fully; he even had the same opinion. Although, Lucas had claimed he was all ready for the next step, I still wanted to wait. Again, he respected my wishes and when I was having these heated make outs, he was sure to stop and control his temptations.

After being apart from Lucas so long, I knew I couldn't live without him.

He is the one, I thought.

I had just decided I was ready, all I had to do was make Lucas aware. Lucas began to give me soft pecks up my jawline and down my neck. One spot he softly licked, and lightly bit. I moaned in pleasure as he playfully sucked. I gasped for more air as I was trying to tell him I was ready, but this boy knew how to take my breath away.

As he began to kiss back up to my lips, I got my breathing back enough to breathlessly whisper, "Lucas, make love to me."

He paused half way back to my lips and sat up to look into my eyes.

"Are you sure, baby girl?" He asked making sure my decision wasn't going to be regretted in the morning. He looked into my eyes and saw the fiery spark that told him I was ready.

All I do is nod and pull his lips back to mine. I start to reach my hands under his shirt and tickle his back as I pull his shirt up. Lucas' breath catches for a second and a light groan escapes his throat. He then sneaks one hand up my shirt and unclips my bra.

His gentle touch sends chills all over my body. 

A/N: Well wasn't that just exciting? hahahaha... I'm not writing a part 2 incase you were wondering so sorry.

Anyways, don't forget to vote and check out my books.

Love ya xxx

- S