I Can't Stay Mad At You (Marcus)

A/N: 64K Reads (22/02/18) THANK YOU SO MUCH!!

Your POV:

I walked into the kitchen, fixing my outfit.

I noticed the mess of dishes on the sink, a sigh escaped my lips before I made my way towards the pile of dishes. I had forgotten last night all of the boys were over and the boys had agreed they would take care of it when I headed off to bed... but I guess not.

I squirted soap onto the sponge, letting water run over the plates. I took a pan and started to scrub, getting the stains and grease off of the metal. I set the now wet and clean skillet in the Dish Drainer, letting the item air dry, taking another plate in my hands.

The front door open and closed softly. Marcus probably thought I was still sleeping, considering I was so quiet. But when the plate accidentally slipped from my grasp, and clattered in the water, he walked into the kitchen, whispering my name.

"Y/n?" He questioned, walking into the sunlight that poured from the window above the stove and microwave.

"No, it's Cyrus," I breathed the sarcasm out, picking the plate back up, and scrubbing harder trying to rid of the marks on the expensive plate.

"Really? Last time I checked, Cyrus, you weren't this fit," He whispered the words before hugging me around the waist and kissing my neck. I shrugged him off, aggravated. He pulled his face away, confused, and the grip around my waist loosened.

"Babe, what's wrong? Did I do something?" He questioned, trying to look at me in the eyes, but I avoided his gaze. I shook my head, continuing to clean the plates; reaching across Marcus to place the items in the dish drainer to dry. He looked from the dishes to me, then his face clicked.

"Oh, I'm sorry babe.. I totally forgot about the dishes!" He exclaimed, slapping his forehead with his hand. I looked at him out of the corner of my eye. I started to chuckle lightly, and Marcus removed his hand from his face, smiling at me. I got serious, and went back to cleaning the dishes.

"Stop, you make it so hard to be made at you," I said, turning my face away from him, still trying to hide my smile. He chuckled, reaching into the sink. I turned towards him, he had a handful of soap and water in his palms.

"Grab a sponge if you're gonna clean," I said, reaching across his body to set another plate out. He shook his head, applying the soap in my hair, rubbing it in. My head snapped towards him, my mouth was hanging ajar, and I shivered from the recently cold water applied o my head.

"You. Messed. With. My. Hair." I took soap and water into my hands, scooping it up carefully and delicately.

"You're getting it, Dobre!!" I yelled before hurtling the water directly at his chest. His black shirt got soaked and he clutched his chest as if in pain.

"Oh no!! My Shirt!! You got my shirt!" He yelled, mimicking my voice. I reached over for more soap, infuriated. But when my hands had dipped into the sink water, Marcus arms were around my stomach, swinging me around. I screamed, but then started laughing out loud, butterflies emerging in my stomach. He placed me down, dizzy. And at my disadvantage, he threw water at me, getting me and the kitchen soaked.

When everything was straight again, I ran after him, only to slip. Two hands reached for my waist, standing me up but also pressing me against the wooden cabinet.

My hands were around his biceps and he was staring deeply into my eyes. His breath was being blown onto my face, it smelt of chocolate and strawberries. I liked my lips, then I felt pressure on them.

Marcus had closed the space between us and his lips were moving in sync with mine. His hands around my waist, and mine now in his hair, tugging every once in a while, earning a moan from him. His tongue entered my mouth, but I blocked him off, not wanting to give in. He grunted, removing his lips from mine and placing his lips between my collar bones. He sucked in that spot, then moved behind my ear, biting and sucking roughly. I opened my mouth, gasping, giving him his opportunity. He explored my mouth with his tongue, lifting me onto the cabinet. I wrapped my legs around his torso, bringing him closer to my body.

"What the Hell?" There was a yell before Lucas entered the house.

Marcus and I were still entangled when Lucas walked into the messy kitchen.

"Oh, I see what's going on here, carry on," Lucas walked to the bathroom of the apartment, slamming the door closed.

I pressed my lips back on Marcus, mumbling.

"Why did we give him a key?"

A/N: Hoped you enjoyed that! 

All the love. X

-S