Better Than Words (Lucas)

A/N: Niall's part in the song ALWAYS gives me goosebumps.

Your POV:

It's such a beautiful night.

My family and the Dobre family were all dressed up and celebrating Valentines day.

Someone booked a big yacht which was beautifully decorated with lights and flowers. It was a warm night and we all just finished eating dessert.

Lucas got up and excused himself so I started talking to Darius  who asked me if they was more Ice cream and I just gave him mine.

I sipped some more Coke and just enjoyed the nice scenery when a waiter appeared and handed me a red heart - shaped note.

To Y/N,

Meet me by the front balcony by the white roses.

Love, Lucas ❤

A smile tugged the edge of my lips as I read it and got up. I walked around the tables to the stairs and went up. Cursing my stupid heels, I walk into the balcony which is a little dim and the floor is covered with petals.

I look around but I don't see him anywhere.

Then I feel a hand tap my shoulder so I turn around and grin when I see Lucas standing there in his sexy tuxedo.

I notice how he is biting his lip a lot and twiddling his fingers and realise he's nervous.

"Lucas. Is everything alright?" I ask, intertwining our hands together.

He nods. "Yeah, I just need to talk to you."

"Okay. Go ahead."

He takes a breath before looking me in the eyes.

"Y/N, we've been together for 5 years now and I've had the best time of my life with you. My love grows everyday for you and you always  make me smile. Thank for always being by my side. And I just don't how to sum it up 'cause words ain't good enough. There's no way I can explain your love, it's better than words."

I start smiling widely and tears of happiness start to fall when I realise he just quoted One Direction.

"So Y/n..." He smiles at me and nods at someone and the lights behind him glows and I gasp when I see the words.

Will You Marry Me?

He kneels down on one knee and holds out a hand with a beautiful diamond ring.

"Will you do the honours of marrying me, Y/F/N? "

I squeal and put my hand on his and he slides the ring on my ring finger.

"YES!"

He laughs happily and gets back up before crashing his lips on mine. Claps and cheers fill the air while Lucas and I break away and lean our foreheads together.

"I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you." Lucas breathes and strokes my cheek.

"I love you so much, Lucas Dobre." I giggle.

"I love you more, baby girl." He grins and goes in for another kiss.

A/N: That made me smile so much. Don't forget to vote!

Love you xx

- S