Take It Off (Marcus)

Your POV:

"Join me, babe." Marcus says, running a hand through his wet hair.

My heartbeat quickens at the sight of his naked body from the shower. I bite my lip as he stands there watching me.

"We both know you want to.." Marcus chuckles and leans against the shower glass.

A small smile tugs my lips and he smirks as I start to undress slowly.

"Take it off, Baby just take it off." Marcus attempts to sing Zayn's song which causes me to laugh.

Marcus' eyes watch me take off my underwear, biting his lips while surveying my body from head to toe.

"Your so beautiful, y/n."

I blush and step into the shower.

He smirks and pulls me by the hips and presses me up against the wall before crashing his lips against mine, the hunger clear in his eyes.

My hands rest on his chest as his hands are pinned onto my waist. Our lips move in slow motion and I feel his bulge against my thigh as small moans escape my lips.

"Y/n," he moans as I graze my lips on his neck and leave a hickey. I continue to create small hickeys down his chest, enjoying the moans from his lips.

"It's my turn, babe." He says in a raspy voice before trailing his lips down to my neck, kissing each spot and sucking. He smirks as I start moaning and gripping his back.

My body shivers as I feel his lips traveling down from my neck to my breasts to my stomach and then buries in between my legs.

I cry out in pleasure and my nails dig into his back.

"I love you, Marcus." I breathe out between pants.

"I love you too." He whispers against my skin.

A/N: This is my thank you for 15K, hope you enjoyed that 😉
Don't forget to check out my new books and vote!

Love ya xx

- S