Joker x Harley Quinn AU

Here is another Terrorsnuckel Au smut story for you guys
Hope u like it :)

I had this dream about Brian as the Joker one night and this is the Idea of the what he look like. And yes this Misha Collins who plays Castiel on Supernatural. I'm just giving you guys the idea what  Brian look like as the Joker.

 I'm just giving you guys the idea what  Brian look like as the Joker

*****
"Oh, Brock dear come back here." The insane Man named Terroriser.

You see Brock Quinn was a doctor that people who were crazy and insane like Terroriser. Brock loved helping people with their problems. Until he met Terroriser or Brian. He started falling for the green hair man. He had beautiful blue eyes, but Brock didn't know what he was getting into.. that's why he is running away from Terroriser. He kinda let Brian escape from the psycho Ward but didn't know how he did it though and now the Insane man was chasing him around Brock's apartment.

Earlier~

Brock just got done with his appointment with Terroriser. He seem to like the man, even if he was crazy. He felt calm around him. He got into his car and headed for his apartment building. He made it to his house after 15 minutes of driving. He open his front and was greeted by his dog, Max, who was a German Shepherd. He petted him and walked over to the counter where the house phone was and notice a Miss call from the Psycho Ward. He played the message.

"Don't leave your house, lock the door s and windows because Terroriser just escape and he said something about finding you... Ahhhhh. Oh hello sweet cheeks. Sorry I just killed the messager and now I'm coming for you. You wanna play a game of hide and seek. If I find you, I get to have my fun with you. But if you won, which might not happen then you get to walk free no strings attached. See you in a few so you better find a good spot."

Brock let Max outside in the backyard so nothing would happen to him. He run upstairs to his room and got under his bed. Right as he did that, he heard the front door slam open and sickly sweet voice called out to him.

"Where are you my love, I will find you and your not going like when I do find you." Terroriser says laughing crazy.

Brock held his breath as foot steps get closer to his bedroom door. The footsteps stopped at his door.

"I wonder if you are in here somewhere." Brian says as he opens the door.

Brock kept very quiet and still as best as he could as the Insane man that walking around his room. Brian stops on the right side of the bed, where Brock was hiding. Brock was sweating real bad and he knew of he moved, Brian would  grab him.

"I have to say this is a good spot but you forgot to fix the covers on your bed sweet cheeks." Brian says as Brock darts to the other side  and heads for the bedroom door when he was slammed up against the wall, knocking him out instantly.

***
Brock slowly opens his eyes and looks, thinking he was just had bad dream. He tries to get up and notices that he can't move at all. His arms were tied to the bedpost and the his feet were the same. He notices that he is gagged as well. And he was wearing only his boxers.

"Well, well well the princess has awoke. Now time for some fun hehehehe." Brian says

*Smut and rape warning*

Brian takes his shirt and pants off, looking at Brock with lust in his eyes. He climb onto the and starts sucking on Brock's neck and hears a whine from Brock.

"Don't worry you will get use to it. Trust me this isn't gonna be the first I do this to you. I have had my eye on you for the longest time and now I'm taking action." Brian says smirking
He grinds his dick on Brock's dick and causes Brock to moan at this.

Brian smirks evily as strips off Brock's boxers. Brock shivers at the coldness hitting his dick.

"Did I tell you how sexy you look like this. All tied up and nowhere to go." Brian says laughing

He grabs ahold of Brock's dick and starts jacking him off. Brock was whimpering and struggling in the ropes. Brian stops jacking him off and put his mouth on his dick and sucks on it.

"Mmmmmmmph!!!" Brock screams into the gag.

Brock cums into Brian's mouth and he glups it down the cum. Brian wipes his mouth of the extra cum on his lips and smirks at Brock. Brian takes the gag out of the boys mouth. He puts a finger to Brock's mouth.

"Don't scream or else. Wet these two fingers and no biting if you do. I won't prepare I will fuck you dry understand." Brian says as Brock opens his mouth and wets the fingers.

After doing so, Brian takes them out and inserts them into Brock. The guy whimpers at the sudden movements.

"Man, you're squeezing my fingers off babe. Your a Virgin ain't you." Brian says smirking as a heavy blush appears on Brock's face.

"You ready for my dick, slut?"

"Ahhh....Bria-ohhhh please I want your dick in me!!"

"Love when you beg... I will reward you when."

Brian takes his fingers out and slides himself in. Brock screams at this movement.

"Please.... Move....Can't last much longer....." Brock says moaning

"I love you when you beg to be fucked." Brian says

The Terroriser was thrusting in and out of him faster and faster until he cums inside of Brock.

*End of Smut*

"How was that baby?" Brian says

"It was good, you might want to hide because Night Owl and Batcoon are looking for you now." Brock says cleaning himself up.

" You mind if I hide out here, babe?" Brian says

"Yes you can." Brock says as he kisses Brian and falls asleep on his bed.

*****
Well... That's the end of this chapter.hope u like it ✌✌✌✌