The Body switch!!

I don't know what I'm doing  XD

Okay the video kinda explains what is going in this little AU story. I'm sorry I have a bunch of Scooby Doo AUs but I don't care it's funny writing stuff like I love lol XD
Anyway, hope you guys enjoy this :3

*****
~Brian's soul in Tyler's body~

Brian wakes up, feeling strange for some reason. He gets up from his bed and heads to the bathroom, noticing that he was taller than normal. He uses the toilet and looks into the mirror and sees Tyler's mirror self.

"WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!" Brian yells with Tyler's voice

~Brock's soul in Brian's body~

Brock wakes up with a strange headache, he was laying on his bed. But notices something isn't right because he looks up and sees red hair in his eyes. He goes to the bathroom and his eyes go wide....

"HOW THE FUCK DID THIS HAPPEN!!" Says Brock with Brian's voice

~Craig's soul in Brock's Body~

Craig woke up to screams next door to him. He gets up from the bed and heads to the bathroom to brush his teeth when he noticed his reflection in the mirror. He rubbed his eyes to see if he was seeing things and he opens his eyes and looks into the mirror. He sees Brock in the mirror.

"FUCK!!!!!!" He yells with Brock's voice

~Tyler's soul in Craig's body~

Why the hell were people yelling at this time of the morning. Good grief, what was wrong with People on this Island? Tyler got up from the bed and heads to the bathroom to use the Toilet. At first he didn't noticed anything wrong but he look into the mirror and sees pink and it took him a minute to realize what was going on.

"HOLY ASS TITTIES!!!!!!" He screams with Craig's voice.

~Later~

The four guys meet up in the middle of the island and talked about what was going on?

"Maybe it was that item we all touch yesterday?" Craig's says with Brock's voice

"I don't know but I feel weird being short!!!!!" Tyler says in Craig's voice.

"Join the club, Tyler? I hate being tall!!" Brian says in Tyler's voice.

"But how do we get back to our normal bodies?" Brock says with Brian's​ voice.

"Maybe we should look for clues to figure out how to return to our normal bodies?" Brian says with Tyler's voice.

They decided to spilt up and look for clues. Brian went west, Brock went North, Tyler head east and Craig head south.

~Brian~

Brian felt so weird in Tyler's body. He had secret crush on Tyler but he never told anyone about it. He looks around for anybody. He pulls down his pants and starts jerking off and puts his fingers himself thinking about Tyler. He imagine Tyler thrusting in and out of him. After a few more thrusts Brian cums.

~Tyler~

Tyler wanted to tell Brian that he loved him but this wasn't the time to tell him because he was stuck in Craig's body. He went behind a rock and pull down his pants and jerks off to him fucking Brian Senseless in the ass. He cums after 5 minutes and cleans up his mess.

~Craig~

Craig can't take it anymore, he loves Brock and starts jerking off to Brock. He imagine that Brock was up against something and Craig was fucking him in the ass hard and fast. Craig cums and cleans up and goes to look for clues.

~Brock~

Brock just wish he wasn't so shy about liking Craig. He imagine Craig bending him over on a desk and fucking him rough and fast. Brock starts jerking off at this image and cums after two minutes of jerking off.

~the boys join back up again~

The four look flustered about something and they were hit with a flash of light. They fell to the ground and their souls return to normal bodies. They get up and smiled at each other.

"Uhh.. Tyler I have something to tell you something?" Brian says

"What is it, Brian?" Tyler asked

And Brian leans up to kiss Tyler and he kisses back. After a few minutes they broke apart  for air.

"Craig I like you and I wondering if you could be my boyfriend?" Brock says shyly

"Of course, Moo Moo!" Craig says kissing Brock on the cheek.

They all got together and they headed to find their friend, Vanoss(Scooby Doo).

*****
Hope you like it :3