Naruto AU

Hi and welcome to the Leaf Village.... Oh wait this isn't the leaf village yet.. Tyler get out of here!! This is where the Author speaks! Oh okay whatever *Tyler slams door shut* Sorry about that, Tyler got excited about being Naruto in this AU XD anyway, hope you like this peace out ✌✌✌✌.

******

It was a quiet Evening in the Leaf Village​. Tyler and his friends were hanging out at the local restaurant there in the village. Craig was blushing madly as Tyler talks to him. Evan and Luke were talking about something. Nogla and Bounty were eating and Brian was heading home with his dog, Terroriser. His parents were on a mission so they were by themselves. Brian was fucking tired. After watching the exams all day, made his ass sore as hell. But what was strange was that three Ninjas by the name of Brock, Cipher and Jonathan from a village hidden in the sand. That Brock, for some reason had a dark glow to him. Brian starts to take his uniform, when he hears something. He knew that Terroriser was outside in the backyard. Someone was in his house. He puts his outfit back on and he went around the house looking for who it was.

"If it isn't the Dog breath.." says a familiar voice.

That voice was behind him and he slowly turns around. He sees a smirking Brock standing there with his puppet on his back.

"What fuck are you doing here?" Brian yells

"Visiting you... I seen you staring at me today at the exams." Brock says walking towards Brian.

"You call breaking into someone's house a visit. If I didn't know any better you were up to something." Brian says trying to move but something stops him from moving.

Brian looks down and sees Chakra strings wrapped around his body. He couldn't move and his chakra was draining from him. He stared at Brock, who smirked at him.

"What are you doing, let me go!" Brian yells

"No can do. I have orders to follow, but I'm going to have some fun when you wake up from the sleepiness." Brock says as Brian starts to fell asleep.

*Smut warning*

Brian wakes up after the sleepiness wore off and noticed he was in the middle of a forest. He tries to move but something had him wrapped up.

"Brock we are almost out of sight of village. Since we get out of sight, then you can have your fun with that boy." Says a girl's voice

"We need to hurry though. Everybody will took the dog ninja, the lazy ninja and the loud ninja." Says a calm voice

"Your hostage is awake!" Says the girl.

"About time you wake. Pretty soon I will have some fun with you." Says the Puppet Master

"Mmmmmmmph!!!" Brian screams through the wrapping around his face.

"You will be screaming alright but not from pain but pleasure!" Brock says

Brian tries to loosen himself from the wraps but they were strong around. The three sand ninja stop and sit down after a few more minutes. Brock drops Brian, who grunt as he fell to the ground. Brock's siblings went elsewhere for quiet while Brock fucked Brian. Brian was only tied up around his arms and hands, feet and legs but the rest of him wasn't​ covered. He was also gagged as well. Brock pulls down Brian's shorts and sees a hard on in Brian's boxers. Brian whimpers at Brock.

"Are turned on by me, huh dog breath?" Brock asked

Brian shook his head no. Brock grabbed him by the hair and Brian whines.

"Don't lied to me, dog. I'm going to ask you again. Are you turned on by me." Brock says

"Ymmmmmph!!" Brian whines into the gag.

"Well good so am I. You are very sexy right now, drain of energy and being tied down, is such a turn on for me. Enough talk I'm going to fuck you now." Brock says as he jerks Brian off.

Brian squirms as he gets jerked off. Brock smirks at the sounds that Brian is making. He stops and Brian whines at him.

"You want me to keep doing this??" Brock says

Brian shakes his head yes and Brock continues doing it until Brian cums in his hand. He pulls Brian's shorts down so he can slide right into Brian. Brock pulls his pants down and let's his "beast" spring out, Brian eyes goes wide as he sees how big Brock was.

"You like what you see??" Brock says smirking evily.

Brian shakes his head yes and tries to move his body to the Brock's beast and Brock pushes into Brian's​ hole. Brian grunts at how it felt so damn good. Brian pushes Brock's Beast farther inside. Brock keeps thrusting in and out. Brian moans in pleasure as Brock finally cums inside of him. Brian was wore out. Brock untied him and took the gag out.

*End of Smut*

"You okay, Babe?" Brock says

"Of course I'm alright just going to sore as hell in the morning. But I'm fine, Babe." Brian says hugging his sexy Puppet Master.

They both fell asleep in each other's arms. Cipher and Delirious started​ looking for their brother and they see him asleep with the dog ninja in his arms.

"I ship it!!!" Delirious says out of character.

And the others finally caught up to the sand ninjas and took their friends back. The sand ninjas didn't mean to take their friends, they were just following orders and everything was back to normal.... Except for Brian's ass it was still sore as hell...

*******
I hope everyone loved this chapter. A friend of mine named FighterGirl12345 gave me this idea for this AU. So credit goes to her for the idea :3
See ya in the next chapter