Sex in the Girls Bathroom!!

This is a Harry Potter AU

Sean(Jackspeciteye) x Bottom Brian(Terroriser) x Markiplier

I hope you enjoy!!!

📕📔📕📔📕📔📕

Brian hated this time of year at Hogwarts, exams at the Beginning of the year and the end of the year. He was trying to study for the beginning of the year exams but two certain Slytherins wouldn't leave him alone, so he had to find a quiet spot to study at! Shannon, his best friend told them that the old Abandoned girls bathroom was a good Quiet spot to study at! Brian thanks Shannon for helping him find a place to study! He gets the bathroom and sits down on the floor and starts writing stuff down for quick notes on each subject, he didn't notice was that the door opened and locked by two certain Slytherins! Brian was so busy studying that he didn't see Sean(Jackspeciteye) nor Mark(Markiplier) sitting down  beside him until he start feeling hands on his waist!! He looks up and sees the two Slytherins sitting there with smirks on their faces!!

"Would you two please leave me alone, I'm trying to study for the exams next week!!" Brian says

"We can help you, Brian~" Mark says into Brian's ear

"Only if you help us with our problem~" Sean says

"What is it that you need help with?" Brian asked being clueless to what Sean and Mark had in mind

"I think you already know the answer to this~" the two Slytherins say

Sean pushes Brian's books aside as Mark Pushes the smaller male down on the floor! Brian Whimpers when they take off his clothes and started touching him, making Brian moan in pleasure, which makes the Two Slytherins smirk!! Sean bites down on Brian's neck while Mark takes his own clothes off and helps Sean with his own clothes!!

"P-PLEASE, ahh oh!!!!" Brian whines

"What is it that you want our dear~" Sean says into Brian's ear

"Please fuck, I need you both in me!!" Brian yells

"Should we give him what he wants or keep teasing him?" Sean asked

"He can wait a few before we fuck him~" Mark says

Mark and Sean tease and prepare Brian with Lube and their fingers. Brian grunts feeling Mark & Sean bite him on the neck, leaving Hickies all over his neck!! After a few minutes of Teasing Brian, Mark slams into Brian, making the smaller Irishman scream in Pleasure as he feels Mark's big cock inside him. He gets used to the feeling and Mark starts thrusting harder!! While Mark does this, Sean Decides to let Brian suck him off while Sean waited his turn to fuck Brian! Brian puts the half of Sean's cock in his mouth and sucks on it like a sucker, Mark gives one last thrust and he cums inside of Brian, Sean cums inside of Brian's mouth. Mark pulls out of Brian and lets Sean have his turn with Brian, Mark bites down on Brian's nipples making the poor Irishman moan out Mark's name! After a few minutes of thrusting, Sean cums inside of Brian and pulls out of him!! Mark and Sean cleans Brian and themselves off and does Brian's work because he was passed out, but the two Slytherins puts Brian's clothes back on him! And leaves the bathroom!!

~Next Day~

Shannon sees Brian limping to their table!!

"Hey, you okay?" She asked

"Oh yeah I'm fine, just slept on my leg wrong!!" Brian says

"So, did you get your exam practice sheets done yesterday?" Shannon asked

"Yes, I did!!" Brian says

Brian looks over at Mark and Sean, who were watching from the Slytherin Table and the small Irishman blushes at what happened yesterday in the girls bathroom!!

📕📔📕📔📕📔📕📔

I hope you like it!!!